• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
you know, it makes me kind of chuckle when men get offended that women are afraid of them - but then you look at you, a father, who is clearly also untrustworthy of other men. says all you need to know right? even we know we're fucked up

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Canadian Dragon said:
you know, it makes me kind of chuckle when men get offended that women are afraid of them - but then you look at you, a father, who is clearly also untrustworthy of other men. says all you need to know right? even we know we're fucked up
I have no faith in our legal system either. Toxic behaviour needs to be called out and eliminated.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Lethal said:
I have no faith in our legal system either. Toxic behaviour needs to be called out and eliminated.
i thin kthe only answer is the next gen and the gen after. gotta hope they make changes at the top when its their turn

Lethal

Tiffy Time
n wankers try and say "oh they aren't yours." they aren't biologically but I love them and will burn earth for them. how about just fucking treat everyone with dignity.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Canadian Dragon said:
i thin kthe only answer is the next gen and the gen after. gotta hope they make changes at the top when its their turn
Nah the next generation of men are 50% Andrew Tate fuckheads and 50% incels, there's zero hope