• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Rosie

Dark Side
Hoss said:
AJ vs. Cody did rule but I've yet to forgive them for the kick out at 1 on the Burning Hammer
2 Count I'd allow. Kayfabe it is "Not as good Kenta Kobashi." But still "dangerous"

Rosie

Dark Side
Chris said:
I think LA Knight should be at Logan but idk if it happens at SummerSlam anymore bc Logan might just win in Cleveland
Prediction, as much as it makes me sick saying this. Drops US title at MITB or in Saudi. Fights Cody for WWE title in hometown... But loses because he'd probably still get boo'ed in Cleveland.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Rosie said:
2 Count I'd allow. Kayfabe it is "Not as good Kenta Kobashi." But still "dangerous"
Yeah. I'm being hyperbolic but I do think it's lame. I can at least allow the rationalization that AJ's Burning Hammer isn't as dangerous as Kobashi's.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
especially that by memory, most times people do styles clashes in any other match or company it's sold like death. I guess Cody buried his finisher enough so he's moved on to burying the classics :hayden3 (now im shitposting)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I'm actually pretty intrigued as to where the Cody reign will go though, seems evident he's done with the bloodline stuff for a very good while. aj feud is a hold over feud. will be interesting to see who they build up as legitimate heel threats.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Canadian Dragon said:
especially that by memory, most times people do styles clashes in any other match or company it's sold like death. I guess Cody buried his finisher enough so he's moved on to burying the classics :hayden3 (now im shitposting)
Always loved the rolling cutter, Test did it so well and so did Chris Daniels, I was happy when Cody started using it instead of a simple DDT

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Canadian Dragon said:
he has some cool potential rivalries on SDL but prob gonna have to turn some ppl heel
Not necessarily. If they really wanted to (and have Cody more as a fighting Champion), a short face/face program wouldn't hurt at all, depending on his opponent.