• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus Riddle

Btw, this is random, but it’s very disappointing to see what contemporary societal architecture has become when you look at history’s greatest achievements in construction like the wonders of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I hate to be that guy but I just don't think Randy has enough top tier promos and matches to put him at the tippy top. I love him though and he's unquestionably a legend and one of WWE's all-time guys though.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Cyrus Riddle said:
Btw, this is random, but it’s very disappointing to see what contemporary societal architecture has become when you look at history’s greatest achievements in construction like the wonders of the world. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Modern design as a whole is really disappointing

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Hoss said:
I hate to be that guy but I just don't think Randy has enough top tier promos and matches to put him at the tippy top. I love him though and he's unquestionably a legend and one of WWE's all-time guys though.
Don't lie u love to be the bad guy xP

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.