General Book Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Skathi

Jobber
Reaction score
I see a comic thread, did a search of 3 pages for a Book thread, didn't see one so here it is.

Anyone here read?

I love historical fiction, Saxon/Vikings. Love Bernard Cornwall, Robert Low, James Wylde, Tim Severin, Justin Hill
I'm currently reading a Crime/Thriller by Tess Gerritsen, not normally what I read but The Surgeon was recommended to me by my mother and that but is so gripping I couldn't put it down.

I read alot of other genres too including: fantasy, horror, adventure, sci fi, etc.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't know if you exist anymore but I'm going to bump your thread because I was thinking about doing one and never saw this one existed soo.. Yeah I'm wanting to discuss some books.. anyone got any recommendations? My favorite genres are Mystery, Action, Adventure, Comedy and SciFi basically my Movie genres too.. I'm looking for a couple ones I haven't read for next time I go to the library when I finish what I got today.

-The Colorado Kid by Stephen King (What the show 'Haven' is based off of)
-Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz (Saw the movie, heard it was a really good book and the movie had some potential so I decided to peep the literary version)
-Mind Dimensions: The Thought Readers by Dima Zales (Idk I heard the series of four was pretty solid so I decided to check it out)