• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I wish there was a wrestling club when I was in school.
images

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

You gotta love it when you get called out with the receipts.

Not only does this exact spot that he’s complaining about from an AEW show have precedence, but it predates the only recently remark he made about indie wrestling as it was over 15 years ago, he’s literally in the clip managing the team that does the foot tag.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Tony Khan responds to Kevin Nash.

Kevin Nash gives his weekly opinion on wrestling on his podcast Kliq This, praising what he likes and criticizing what he doesn't. On past episodes, Nash has criticized Will Ospreay and the angle where The Elite (Matthew Jackson, Nicholas Jackson, Jack Perry, & Kazuchika Okada) attacked Tony Khan.

Speaking to Josh Martinez on Superstar Crossover, Khan was asked about Nash's comments.

"Kevin Nash was a great wrestler and his opinions on wrestling, I'm not sure I agree with him. He's had some takes on Will Ospreay that I definitely don't agree with. I'd be remiss if I didn't bring that up. I think Will Ospreay is one of the best young wrestlers in the world and we're fortunate to have Will Ospreay in AEW. He's been coming in week in and week out and having great matches since he debuted. He's been in classic matches on pay-per-view. He's so phenomenal. I heard criticisms from Kevin that I don't necessarily agree with about Will. Some of his opinions about current wrestling, I just don't agree with, but I wish him the best and all the respect in the world to him," said Khan.