• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I don't really care. If you don't like it, don't comment on it then.
don't be a hateful fuck on our website or hit the bricks, pretty easy rules sunshine

also isnt Cm Punk great?

20220504-054703.jpg

M A N L Y AF!!!!!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I don't really care. If you don't like it, don't comment on it then.

That’s not how this works. Threads are mad for certain topics if you can’t color inside the lines like a person above the age of five then you’ll probably be sent back to kindergarten. Not every thread needs your prehistoric politics littered in them. So just don’t be a fuckhead ok? Or is that to hard of a request?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s not how this works. Threads are mad for certain topics if you can’t color inside the lines like a person above the age of five then you’ll probably be sent back to kindergarten. Not every thread needs your prehistoric politics littered in them. So just don’t be a fuckhead ok? Or is that to hard of a request?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Tell that to everyone else. You stroking each others ego by saying how cool everyone is just about every post. SMH.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
He gotta work at a job he no longer enjoys just to get the approval of people who still think shit like Alpha and Beta species are a thing.

Despite having been debunked by the same guy who originated the terms. :hayden3
Truth, but unfortunately dudes and dudettes are still keeping that concept a live. You have Sigma > Alpha > Beta > Gamma > Omega > Delta that is the hierarchy, and before it is asked, I only know this because I find the concept hilarious.