Gears of War 2...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

well the whole "finding a match" has been fixed... it used to take like 5-10 mins or LONGER to find players for a match or a match alone... shit now it takes like 30 seconds, I was like "NICE!!!" Barely any time wasted... good thing they fixed it

Kassidy

Reaction score
lucky you, I have still waited at least 10 to 30 mins and thats when i play ps3 waiting for the game to start

Wordlife

^lmao... yeah my game is working great, glad they fixed that. You should maybe contact Microsoft or XBL and tell em they havent fixed the multiplayer with your game

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Its now 100% Confirmed. As you know I'm getting a 360 for Christmas and all that but I was a little undecided on the games I was gonna get. Well I can now say one of the games I'm getting is in fact GEARS OF WAR 2.

So I look froward to playing with you all on there in the near future.

Kassidy

Reaction score
dont play with jdawgs friends they are homos, and you probly wont play with me, i only play with a certian group and stay in private chat with them but have fun

J

dont play with jdawgs friends they are homos, and you probly wont play with me, i only play with a certian group and stay in private chat with them but have fun

I agree. Well only the one you was in the room with. He tends to be an idiot. My other friends aren't as bad, Chess knows he's played a few times with me and my group.