Gang Violence

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

I think its crap. The gun culture in America is just all wrong. The government needs to crack down on gun owning and make it their priority instead of the stupid iraq and afghan shit they're in right now.

4lkz

Reaction score
Ugh, I hate gangs in general. As if the world isnt fucked up enough, we have people killing others because of what group they are in. Stupid and pointless in my opinion.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I think its crap. The gun culture in America is just all wrong. The government needs to crack down on gun owning and make it their priority instead of the stupid iraq and afghan shit they're in right now.

Gun control is not the issue. Crimes are mostly committed with unregistered guns.

Anyways, gang violence........if they want to fight they should build a room out of bulletproof glass and then have it so no innocent people get hurt.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Gang violence is great. Weeds out the stupid motherfuckers from the gene pool.

The only problem is when innocent by standers get caught in the middle, but what the hell. Collateral damage.

phantomgerald

Gun control is not the issue. Crimes are mostly committed with unregistered guns.

Anyways, gang violence........if they want to fight they should build a room out of bulletproof glass and then have it so no innocent people get hurt.

If guns weren't so readily available, then maybe gangs would just resort to using knifes, like in my country.

MikeRaw

Famous....What are your thoughts on it btw?Cause you started the thead...
And I dont really care,they can kill eachother but as everyone said when they kill others I think it's not good at all...But in general its pretty pointless and needless and should be stopped but thats impossible though so as long as people that are innocent dont get hurt trhen whatever...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
If guns weren't so readily available, then maybe gangs would just resort to using knifes, like in my country.

The guns are readily available through illegal means. There's a waiting period from when you pay for and register a gun to when you actually get it...I can't remember if it's 3 or 5 days. So laws effecting that process aren't going to stop something that completely goes around it.

Oasis

Reaction score
I don't really care at all, since where I live the only "gang" is a group of like ten 13 year olds that wear tall tee's and write in bathrooms. Ohh real scary......

Reaction score
Gang violence here in L.A. is crazy......the neighborhood I live at isn't that bad.....but it's has a couple of Gangs one of them considered one of the worst in L.A. The Avenues.....most others don't even try getting in here 'cause they know they gonna get killed.....but hell four days ago a guy was killed about three blocks from my house.......gang violence.....don't like but it doesn't bother me.....not anymore

samborambo

Reaction score
Live by the sword, Die by the sword. Thats what I say.This kind of culture is really spreading in London where I am from. Just wasting there lives. Pricks the lot of them anyway. :gun_bandana: :gun_nep:

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Gang violence is so stupid. If they were only killing each other ,than someone would probably sell tickets to see it on the internet. But kids and innocent people get hit in the crossfire and that is just f***ed up.

Yeah, I agree with phantomgerald, guns are too easy to get in our country and if our government got their act together and started caning people for doing dumb shit like they do in Singapore then those idiots would probably not be so out of control.