Gaming Nights on IWF (360 only please)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradders

Reaction score
Gaming Nights on IWF, sponsored by Bradders and VBulletin

Every week on a Sunday I propose we should have games tournaments/ friendly matches to add a bit of competition in to Sundays. Sunday is normally a church going day but we can raise some hell with games like Gears of War, Halo, Pro Evo 6, Smackdown vs. RAW and many more.

Firstly you add Mr Jibbos (My GamerTag) and list what games you have on this thread and I will PM you telling you what time to get on and we can have massive amounts of fun from there, Gears of War will probably be the first game which I will arrange for next week but we can always have friendly games through the whole week and I may end each month with a tournament.

List of People Playing:
Mr Jibbos (Bradders)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

MORE TO BE ADDED

ncryan10

Reaction score
add me for svr but i wont be able to this week unless my xbox comes early i kinda broke it

Kassidy

Reaction score
SoullessKassidy, not this sunday its SummerSlam is on and i am watching Orton win the title. maybe after if your still on

ncryan10

Reaction score
we should do this at like midnight saturday i think that would be a better time

Wordlife

hey this is a good idea, sorry I bumped this kinda, but its a good idea, count me in for gearsofwar... my tag is wordlife326... but wait a while for an accept for buddy list if you add me, my xbox is in repair (3 red lights hardware lol)

This Guy

um, don't you think if this stuff actaully was happening the thread would be alittle more active and maybe bradders would have updated this list? He didn't therefore it isn't and you still bumped a thread for no good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.