Games with shitbag communities!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Most every game

unfortunately, this is very true! I wish there was less douchbaggery and there was a way for these gaming systems took it seriously enough to actually ban these kids from playing for a day or something for spouting hate!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
unfortunately, this is very true! I wish there was less douchbaggery and there was a way for these gaming systems took it seriously enough to actually ban these kids from playing for a day or something for spouting hate!

If they had online gaming back in the day you would have been shitting on people through your headset while playing gallega

DarksideTrin

Reaction score
nope, not me. I was shy back then. I games with my buddies and we wernt dickish to each other

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can't comprehend playing games with my friends and not talking shit

Reactions: Farooq

DarksideTrin

Reaction score
nowadays i do with my friends... mostly when i play nhl with my one friend.. i beat him so badly i end up not talking because hes raging so bad...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It's even more awkward to whoop someone and not talk shit. I feel like they feel like you are pitying them which is worse

DarksideTrin

Reaction score
That's Half the fun

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Giving someone a courtesy fuck you is something you do when they're on the receiving end of an asskicking.

Ender

Jobber
Reaction score
TF2 & GMod are the games I've had worst experiences with in terms of community. GMod is mostly full of people arguing and in the end not much fun is had and TF2 servers that aren't populated with newbs, pre-pubes and elitists are hard to find

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
As someone who's played games all my life, there isn't really many good communities :/. I'd possibly say Minecraft being one of the good ones. With TF2/COD/Sonic/Halo taking the cake for the worst easily.

Last edited: