[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Day 2 - Early Fall Season

tumblr_pbnj5bfkr91vtm42eo2_500.gifv

"August (Gunner) took a wrong step and the Fall came fast, breaking his neck..." Yeah.. that's totally the story!!

@August thanks for playing!

18 and a half hours left!

@Grimnight Express @Chris @Raidokken @Sister Abigail @Lethal Banks @Maestro @Ultra @Jobber Doink @CraigPelton @Doddsy @August @RetepAdam. @Tweet @Jeff Valley Driver @T-Pein™ @Pendex @Cicada

Reactions: August

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
writeups and player list have been updated on the first page

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
how does flipping fool supports cl?
Because both the Mummy and Dark Web roles can survive lynches. Based on how Jeff didn't really defended himself, I thought he was one of these roles.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also please stop claiming. Clearly Light is in this game and can kill whenever he learns someone's role.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I understand August' shot Jeff and didn't claim, but don't claim anyone.

Reactions: August

Maestro

Reaction score
lmao do you guys think jobber was pretending he didnt see who the gunner was and actually is light yagami? :mj4

Maestro

Reaction score
Because both the Mummy and Dark Web roles can survive lynches. Based on how Jeff didn't really defended himself, I thought he was one of these roles.

no, like why would you assume that he would be one of the mummy or dark web instead of the fool?

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Jeff defended himself ZERO last phase; it was clear he was fine with dying. The fact that he flipped Fool, supports my theory that he was CL because CL don't care if they die (I guess Bandit does).

Wouldn't this depend on the CL if they're dying? Also doesn't this mean your theory was wrong?

it literally says who the gunner is in the same post is says the gunner killed jeff

Lol, didn't realize that.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Wouldn't this depend on the CL if they're dying? Also doesn't this mean your theory was wrong?

Lol, didn't realize that.
All I said was that Jeff didn't really seem interested in defending himself. I thought he was some sort of Jester role, which we have three.

Pendex

Reaction score
"Scum were clearly confident Jeff was The Fool. So anyone strongly against his lynch Day 1 is worth looking at"

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
"Scum were clearly confident Jeff was The Fool. So anyone strongly against his lynch Day 1 is worth looking at"
This doesn't make any sense. Wolf Guardian probably setup Jeff to look like CL with his lynch being moved to the second wagon. Not sure how the Wolf team would even know Jeff was the Fool or why looking at the people against lynching the Jester (and giving him a win) would be worth looking at.