[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
The amount of speculation about the lynch being moved by the cult leader just has me thinking he could be mafia guardian wolf tbh, feels like a setup

Either that or the town flower really felt Jeff was worth saving, but find it unlikely.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I said, if the flower whatever person did it they oughta come clean asap.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Like I said, if the flower whatever person did it they oughta come clean asap.

I doubt they did, wouldnt make sense to use a one shot on something that isn't really sure on who it was also Fuji wasn't exactly a good target tbh, mafia wanting to make sure a townie got lynched seems a better look at it.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
How was Jeff's lynch redirected to Fuji in D1 then if he was the Fool?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Okay so our Wolf Goon is this:

A. Guardian Wolf
- Cult immune.
- Once per night, can protect a player from regular kills. Can self target.
- Has a 1-shot to make all roleblocks and investigations fail in the night.
- Has a 1-shot to stop a lynch and move it to 2nd wagon.
- has a 1-shot to super-protect a player from super-kills for one night. can self target.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
jeff should be the majority to test the guardian wolf/cult theory, meanwhile we need a secondary wagon in case he is the cult.

Vote jeff
This is a terrible post because if Jeff had actually been the CL, we would have wasted another lynch.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Vote Sister Abigail

Didn't like that last minute vote yesterday
How come? I literally said I wanted to make sure we knew where the second lynch was going if that was the case.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
The amount of speculation about the lynch being moved by the cult leader just has me thinking he could be mafia guardian wolf tbh, feels like a setup
Jeff defended himself ZERO last phase; it was clear he was fine with dying. The fact that he flipped Fool, supports my theory that he was CL because CL don't care if they die (I guess Bandit does).

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
It would be pretty stupid if I was the Wolf Guardian to save Jeff while voting for Fuji at the last second and seeming suspicious. I think Jeff flipping Fool was dumb luck and now CP and Tweet want to suss me because I called out the fact that Jeff seemed like he wanted to be lynched.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It would be pretty stupid if I was the Wolf Guardian to save Jeff while voting for Fuji at the last second and seeming suspicious. I think Jeff flipping Fool was dumb luck and now CP and Tweet want to suss me because I called out the fact that Jeff seemed like he wanted to be lynched.
Fair point tbhtbh

unvote
vote CP

Maestro

Reaction score
Jeff defended himself ZERO last phase; it was clear he was fine with dying. The fact that he flipped Fool, supports my theory that he was CL because CL don't care if they die (I guess Bandit does).

how does flipping fool supports cl?