[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why should it go away lol.
Because I actually didn't say the Fool was harmless? And compared to the Wolf team, the Indie Killer, and Cult Leader, the Neutral Indie is the least biggest anti-town threat.

Fujishiro

Reaction score
Because I actually didn't say the Fool was harmless? And compared to the Wolf team, the Indie Killer, and Cult Leader, the Neutral Indie is the least biggest anti-town threat.
I know what you said , you said that he's harmless compared to the other 2.

But i still dont consider killing 2 townies harmess thus here we are.

Also there is the QT stuff.

Hey man, i dont hyper sus you i have a slight sus.

Dont get too defensive about it and im sure we can both work towards changing my mind.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Does anyone know why @Sky doesnt play? They were the person i found this website from and i never see them in the few games ive played here recently

I got Sky to go to WG so you are here cuz of me.
And Im here cuz of this

:rippedcal

Fujishiro

Reaction score
@August

Daddy: Got super defensive when @Sister Abigail said he might be scum, accused him of tunneling when he just made 2 posts referencing him then started telling people to move on from him.

Sister Abigail: Someone pointed out that Dest uses this emote :tommy and in the leaked messages from scum there was a message with this emote, as well Dest said that Jester is harmless compared to other indies as they only kill 2 townies. I found it weird because if you're town you wouldnt consider someone that kill 2 of yours harmless no matter the context.

Reactions: August

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Just placing a bookmark here so I can remember where I left off when I wake up.

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™