[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fujishiro

Reaction score
Well for one he's certainly been more quiet so far on D1 than he usually is. Knowing Jeff, I tend to expect him to spitfire posts one after another after another. :heston

His posts don't even really have meat to them. Fluff phase has passed and he just doesn't really strike out to me much.

There's also his response to the OMB wagon which ticks me more than OMB's responses. Yes, his defenses are weak, and if you would like to note, I questioned him at length, but Jeff just dismissing the wagon as though OMB is too easy a wagon doesn't really fly with me. OMB is known for being low hanging fruit, but I've never seen him react this badly to the lightest pressure on D1.
Do you think that Jeff could be buddies with OMB?

Ultra

Reaction score
Alright well out of reading all this I think the OMB thing is the strongest so I'll lay me vote

Vote OMB

I'm just going to leave this here since this got stuck on the bottom of the page

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Do you think that Jeff could be buddies with OMB?
Probably not. Jeff wouldn't hitch himself to OMB this early and probably would let him sink for himself. I could see it as Jeff trying to get townie points by using the vague too easy wagon excuse. You never know with him tbf.

Reactions: Fujishiro

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So basically, I don't think OMB or Jeff are knowingly aligned.

Fujishiro

Reaction score
Probably not. Jeff wouldn't hitch himself to OMB this early and probably would let him sink for himself. I could see it as Jeff trying to get townie points by using the vague too easy wagon excuse. You never know with him tbf.
I'll be honest, i dont know most of y'all so its gonna be hard to know your metas and all that.

Ill take the night to think about this but i still think that OMB is the best Lynch.

You said he was a low hanging fruit, does he get lynched and pushed often D1?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Just so you guys know, the Wolf team is only two players right now and they may or may not know who their third member is.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'll be honest, i dont know most of y'all so its gonna be hard to know your metas and all that.

Ill take the night to think about this but i still think that OMB is the best Lynch.

You said he was a low hanging fruit, does he get lynched and pushed often D1?
He's usually an easy mislynch as town and he tends to get caught on play as scum so it's fair to say he's an early to mid-game lynch. Rare occasions has scum keep him alive as town to manipulate since he plays with emotion more than logic.

I love you OMB but you know how it be.

Ultra

Reaction score
im still here, i just have nothing to contribute at the moment lol

That wasn't shading you btw that was supporting evidence to the theory of your identity

Reactions: August