• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game of Thrones Season 8 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If this actually how the books end then I can't wait to read them bc I know it wont be so rushed and GRRMs way of getting there is gonna be way better bc this is interesting af

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tyrion and Jon solidified as best characters this episode even with tyrions questionable decision making eaelier in the season

Chris

Dreams are Endless
This the bittersweet ending I wanted tbh, makeme hate this shitty world some more, it's really so much like the wire and I love it :mark:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If this actually how the books end then I can't wait to read them bc I know it wont be so rushed and GRRMs way of getting there is gonna be way better bc this is interesting af
I've often been on the end loving something that was universally hated so I think it's cool you're liking this ending.

I'm looking around and most people are hating on this hard. Even more so than me.