Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Well god damn. I am trying to keep up with this season, but I only just watched episode 7 the other day. Need to download 8 and 9 so I can watch them as well. Sad to hear Oberyn died, as I liked his character. But what a way to go eh?

Why do you not just stream them? Are you downloading and keeping them?

and yeah... as Mister Miyagi said "Squish... like grape."

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Why do you not just stream them? Are you downloading and keeping them?
Indeed. I have the whole series so far. The plan is to get the wife to watch it with me all the way through eventually. Once she hears about so many people watching it she may be more interested, but the first time I tried to get her to watch it she couldn't follow it and it didn't grab her attention.

The wife doesn't really get into stuff like this. I am not even sure if she saw the LOTR trilogy TBH. She made sure see saw that Twilight shit though. :harvey:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Indeed. I have the whole series so far. The plan is to get the wife to watch it with me all the way through eventually. Once she hears about so many people watching it she may be more interested, but the first time I tried to get her to watch it she couldn't follow it and it didn't grab her attention.

The wife doesn't really get into stuff like this. I am not even sure if she saw the LOTR trilogy TBH. She made sure see saw that Twilight shit though. :harvey:

LMAO... she'll get into it once it gets to the Khaleesi story... you just have to keep pushing her until it gets there.. Khaleesi is a major selling point for women.

I'm hoping you'll be able to get her into it... because after that she'll be interested in much more of the same.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
LMAO... she'll get into it once it gets to the Khaleesi story... you just have to keep pushing her until it gets there.. Khaleesi is a major selling point for women.

I'm hoping you'll be able to get her into it... because after that she'll be interested in much more of the same.
Yeah, I never thought of that. And of course the next time through I should be able to answer any questions she might have. I had my own when I watched the first season for the first time. Second time through it was much more clear what was going on and how all these people were connected.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
With the finale looming I've realized it's going to be almost impossible for all the loose ends to be tied.

-Tyrion's fate after the head 'splosion
-Stannis got his loan from Barros, what will he do with it?
-where will Arya and the Hound go now that her aunt Lyssa is dead?
-where will Jorah go? Will he give khalessis info to kings landing?
-what's next for daenerys and the dragons?
-will Jon snow be able to kill Mance?
-will Bran find the three eyed Raven?
-will lady brienne and pod find Sansa or Arya?
-what will little finger do now that he's acting lord of the vale?
-white walkers?
-the new king and his sister in law/fiancee
-what's the queen regents next scheme?

And I'm sure I'm probably missing something

Kind of irritating knowing that most of those won't be resolved or even close to it :sad1:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
With the finale looming I've realized it's going to be almost impossible for all the loose ends to be tied.

-Tyrion's fate after the head 'splosion
-Stannis got his loan from Barros, what will he do with it?
-where will Arya and the Hound go now that her aunt Lyssa is dead?
-where will Jorah go? Will he give khalessis info to kings landing?
-what's next for daenerys and the dragons?
-will Jon snow be able to kill Mance?
-will Bran find the three eyed Raven?
-will lady brienne and pod find Sansa or Arya?
-what will little finger do now that he's acting lord of the vale?
-white walkers?
-the new king and his sister in law/fiancee
-what's the queen regents next scheme?

And I'm sure I'm probably missing something

Kind of irritating knowing that most of those won't be resolved or even close to it :sad1:

My opinion...

-Tyrion's fate after the head 'splosion - Should definitely be resolved
-Stannis got his loan from Barros, what will he do with it? Can wait until next season
-where will Arya and the Hound go now that her aunt Lyssa is dead? They will go into the Vale with her sister.. I can't see why Hound would not just let her go.. he's grown fond of her after all
-where will Jorah go? Will he give khalessis info to kings landing? They should show him arriving at King's Landing and save the rest for next season.
-what's next for daenerys and the dragons? This I hope we find out.
-will Jon snow be able to kill Mance? This should be resolved and I doubt he will kill him.
-will Bran find the three eyed Raven? Should be saved until toward the end of the finale..
-will lady brienne and pod find Sansa or Arya? I would briefly revisit them just long enough to show their progress.. that's it.
-what will little finger do now that he's acting lord of the vale? I think Sansa holds all the cards there.. I doubt anything will happen with this yet.
-white walkers? As I said previously... showing the Army of the Dead scaling the Wall at the end of the finale would be perfect.
-the new king and his sister in law/fiancee? This should be dealt with in the first episode next season.
-what's the queen regents next scheme? There will be some behind closed doors talks between her and Jaime I am sure.. but I doubt they will be peaceful.. especially if Tyrion is killed.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I thought was interesting to watch. Makes me wish had videos of people on here watching the show at certain parts lol.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Holy fucking shit!!!!
please don't let the hound be dead!! Please!!!! :please:
What an episode! Made me sad when the dragons were chained up :sad1:
They basically addressed everything in my previous post except what the white walker army was up to. I tip my hat to this season finale. Arguably the best episode the show has ever produced

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
It was epic! Tyrion + Jon Snow = best parts! Dany used to be quite cool, but she's kinda just slowed right down and has become pretty boring to watch :/!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I thought it was a decent episode. They surprised me with the extra Tyrion stuff near the end.

But there was 3 dragons right? So the third one is a problem it seems? Right? Thats what they were getting at I thought.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I thought it was a decent episode. They surprised me with the extra Tyrion stuff near the end.

But there was 3 dragons right? So the third one is a problem it seems? Right? Thats what they were getting at I thought.
Yeah the biggun. He's gone rogue!