Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I was sort of disappointed with tonight's episode... I mean sure it told some more of Jon Snow's story... but I was also looking forward to see most of the other stories advance as well... only 2 more episodes left this season.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I was sort of disappointed with tonight's episode... I mean sure it told some more of Jon Snow's story... but I was also looking forward to see most of the other stories advance as well... only 2 more episodes left this season.

Agreed, I know they wanted to keep us waiting with Tyrion's story, but I wanted to also see what happens with Dany and Arya's stories.
Nothing really happened besides
that kid killing Eegrit.

There's only 1 more episode btw.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Agreed, I know they wanted to keep us waiting with Tyrion's story, but I wanted to also see what happens with Dany and Arya's stories.
Nothing really happened besides
that kid killing Eegrit.

There's only 1 more episode btw.

Oh yeah... damn, next week is the finale..... well fuck.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Gotta love the team of The Hound & Arya.

Loved this part of last week's episode...
Guard: "Who wants to pass The Bloody Gate?"
"The bloody Hound!" I lol'd so fn' hard

Anyways, cannot wait to watch the 9th episode, missed it last night.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Took them long enough to get to Snow, but I'll take it. Going to be honest, out of the 3 seasons this has been my least favorite. :( Still amazing though.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Gotta say mountain and the serpent was a fantastic episode but this past one was a huge let down. Overall nothing much happened and all the fighting was in the dark which fucking irks me to no end. The should have spent half the episode on it and the other half on something else.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Gotta say mountain and the serpent was a fantastic episode but this past one was a huge let down. Overall nothing much happened and all the fighting was in the dark which fucking irks me to no end. The should have spent half the episode on it and the other half on something else.

At least it looks like they might finish most of the stuff off in the finale. They never should have focused on just one thing... a lot of that episode wasn't even necessary.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Well god damn. I am trying to keep up with this season, but I only just watched episode 7 the other day. Need to download 8 and 9 so I can watch them as well. Sad to hear Oberyn died, as I liked his character. But what a way to go eh?