Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
fcfa131824d55dd050eed719501b1a59.jpg

Highschool photo, pretty obvious who it is, check dat mullet out.

The Mountain almost made the Indianapolis Colts in 2013, he's very strong IRL, he can lift like 997 pounds.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I just started watching Game of Thrones Monday and I'm up to season 3 at the moment. So far Dany's storyline has been the most intriguing in my opinion, it sucks that's it gotten the least amount of time.

The person who plays the cripple Stark is a horrible actor, Jamie should've killed him. Joffrey is like The Miz to me, a bad heel. He'll never be as good as his father. Tyrion is probably my favorite character so far, along side Jamie, Jaqen H'ghar, and Dany.

I'll come into the thread more when I'm all caught up, hopefully that'll be by Sunday.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I just started watching Game of Thrones Monday and I'm up to season 3 at the moment. So far Dany's storyline has been the most intriguing in my opinion, it sucks that's it gotten the least amount of time.

The person who plays the cripple Stark is a horrible actor, Jamie should've killed him. Joffrey is like The Miz to me, a bad heel. He'll never be as good as his father. Tyrion is probably my favorite character so far, along side Jamie, Jaqen H'ghar, and Dany.

I'll come into the thread more when I'm all caught up, hopefully that'll be by Sunday.
Bran gets much better, trust me. Joffrey is >>>>>> Miz. His heel tactics will prove that to you.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Just rewatched the show. I think they both are fucking dead........What happens if they both die ( I haven't read the books so if you have don't tell me, I'm just saying)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Just rewatched the show. I think they both are fucking dead........What happens if they both die ( I haven't read the books so if you have don't tell me, I'm just saying)

I've never read the books either but I'm guessing whoever died first is the loser.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
If only Tyrion had been able to choose Jaqen as his champion, I wish they'd bring him back.

Bran gets much better, trust me. Joffrey is >>>>>> Miz. His heel tactics will prove that to you.

Still not a big fan of Bran, he's gotten better but his story is by far the most boring imo. As for Joffrey, I didn't think he was going to go so soon. His death was pretty brutal, not as brutal as Prince Oberyn though, god that was insane.

I hate I have to wait till Sunday now.:annoyed:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I was reading the comments of a YT vid and a book reader gave a small spoiler, it's not really a big one at all, but it's still a spoiler.
The faceless man(who went by Jaqen H'ghar) will return and play a good part of what should be seasons 5-6. :yay:
Hopefully he'll have more than 10 minutes of air time.