Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Oh, for real man. The Mountain vs The Viper is going to be insane. Hoping for some more Hound as well.

I like the relationship building between The Hound and Arya... I think the lessons she is learning while being his "prisoner" are really going to be beneficial for her down the road. I really want the see The Hound vs The Mountain though... with this impending fight I'm not so sure that will happen... but we shall see.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So like I've never watched this show but have seasons 1 & 2 on DVD simply because I went to Goodwill one day and someone accidentally donated them; I say accidentally because that's way too good of a donation.. anyway to continue they were like $4.99 a pop so I thought for sure it was a good deal. Uhm for those of you who have seen Sons of Anarchy and this show I have a question.. Should I put this show ahead of SoA on my queue of stuff to watch?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Put it before everything. I've spoken with some of the biggest Breaking Bad fans I know and even they have said this show is level (or tops it). Game of Thrones is incredible.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So like I've never watched this show but have seasons 1 & 2 on DVD simply because I went to Goodwill one day and someone accidentally donated them; I say accidentally because that's way too good of a donation.. anyway to continue they were like $4.99 a pop so I thought for sure it was a good deal. Uhm for those of you who have seen Sons of Anarchy and this show I have a question.. Should I put this show ahead of SoA on my queue of stuff to watch?

I've never watched Sons of Anarchy... but after watching every episode to date of GoT.. I have to say I prefer watching it to any other show I've ever watched... I just can't get enough of this show.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Put it before everything. I've spoken with some of the biggest Breaking Bad fans I know and even they have said this show is level (or tops it). Game of Thrones is incredible.
I'll have to give it a go then; it's next on my "queue" so to speak, right after I finish 'Psych' I'm already on Season 5 so I don't really want to stop when I'm a few away from the end of the series, not to mention gives Season 4 a little more time to finish so I don't have to wait to finish the first 4 seasons rather than just binge watch it straight through.

Can someone link me a solid spot to check out S3 & S4 when it gets to that point.. sadly no more HBO here :(

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'll have to give it a go then; it's next on my "queue" so to speak, right after I finish 'Psych' I'm already on Season 5 so I don't really want to stop when I'm a few away from the end of the series, not to mention gives Season 4 a little more time to finish so I don't have to wait to finish the first 4 seasons rather than just binge watch it straight through.

Can someone link me a solid spot to check out S3 & S4 when it gets to that point.. sadly no more HBO here :(

Yeah I got you man... link incoming via PM

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I've only found 1 flaw in Game of Thrones... the seasons are only 10 episodes each.... I mean, yeah, it makes binge watching easier... but I could watch 30 episodes per season lol

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The latest Game of Thrones episode was awesome, can't wait to see the next one. Too bad we have to wait till June 1st.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
All this waiting is making me anxious... and then Payback is airing Sunday as well... so I'll have to wait until after Payback to watch it... arrrggghhh.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
yeah damn the wait, show me the fight

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

I offer this as my two cents - watch the first season twice. I had to lol. So much shit going on and you are just dumped in the middle of it. I was lost the first time I watched it. But when I got into watching the series again I started from the beginning once more and made MUCH more sense the second time around. But maybe thats just me.

Excellent show though, for sure better than SOA (which I liked as well).