Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
When I was reading the books, he was my assumption. Thought that is what he would do, he showed that he is a powerful man, and I thought killing the king so publically was something to further stroking his ego as well, hoped someone would throw his name into the suspect hat, looking forward to the posts following the reveal,
Fucken Little Finger, he seems like such a backstabbing little bitch.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
It was very well established that Littlefinger is one of the most dangerous men in all of Westeros, and his ultimate goal was to rule them all. He got a perfect tool in Sansa. I don't know HOW they did it, but my money is on them.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
You must be new to the show.

I marked so damn hard for King fuckface dying.
Relatively. Watched the first 3 seasons all in one clump. Trying to keep up now. And I am with you on that second comment. Can't wait to see it on the episode now, bwahahaha. Hell I can't wait to see all of the Lannisters die. 'Cept Tyrion, he's awesome.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Relatively. Watched the first 3 seasons all in one clump. Trying to keep up now. And I am with you on that second comment. Can't wait to see it on the episode now, bwahahaha. Hell I can't wait to see all of the Lannisters die. 'Cept Tyrion, he's awesome.
I wont spoil, and im sorry for spoiiling, but the season is full of it.

Seriously this season has a lot more of the Mountain and the Lannisters get their comeupons

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.idareyoutoclickthislinkandseewhathappens.com
I wont spoil, and im sorry for spoiiling, but the season is full of it.

Seriously this season has a lot more of the Mountain and the Lannisters get their comeupons
Which is why it will be such an awesome season, I assume you read the books then, some really good stuff and some deaths (one of my favs this season)

Reactions: Aids Johnson
Reaction score
Here's a picture explanation of who killed Joffrey (using TV show pictures).
http://imgur.com/gallery/0EQr6

but damn I did not expect it this soon. I knew it was coming but on the second episode of this season already? I forgot that this was a wedding episode and something shocking would happen as before.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so as for littlefinger, not rerad the books so don't know, not sure he wants the Iron Throne as such, yes he wants the power, but does he really want the bullseye on his head as the king, kinda think he is smarter than that and would like to control the throne from behi9nd the scenes in a nice safe place

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Tywinn: No one leaves the city!
Sansa: LOL.

Solid episode, easy 7.5/10. Daario is a fucking boss.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Excellent episode. Loved the ending with Dany and her crew.

For the record, I have read every one of the books (and I recommend everybody read them; they're awesome) and I'm just looking forward to:

1) how they televise some of the things that are in the books, and
2) The Winds of Winter (book 6)

I have no desire to spoil what's happening further on, but past Monday morning in the US, everything's fair game from that episode.

wk

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Newest episode was awesome, always gutted it ended on whatever the smeg was going on with the Whitewalkers.

Reaction score
Before everyone mentions about how good Peter Dinklage's acting was on episode 6, let's not forget about Bryan Cranston's acting in Ozymandias from Breaking Bad.

Now with that being said, holy shit this episode 6 was so intense. What a jaw dropping peformance by Mr. Dinklage! No doubt that the last few minutes of his speech will go down as one of GoT's best in the series. It was truly awesome to see that and the cliffhanger was great. I just can't wait till next Sunday.

:blackshock:

Reactions: RoyalRaven