Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'm just glad I didn't read the GoT books.

You should. You're missing out on some great books. And, for what it's worth, knowing what's coming has not affected my anticipation of what we see in the series at all.

I really, REALLY hope they take a completely different, non-book route down the road, just to piss the book readers off.

Yeah....but GRRM has given them all of the inside dope on what's already happened in the books and the way the major plotlines will play out specifically so they can follow them. It's been their stated goal since the beginning to create a visual version of the books (so far, they've done a fair job of it).

wk

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Weddings have a bad history on the show. I mean damn.

The actor who played Joffery did a awesome job and so does the actor for Oberyn. I can't decide between Bronn and Oberyn for my favorite character but w/e. This has to be one of my favorite episodes and it's only the second one...

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ok just read about the latest epsiode and came here to say just this.....:yes:

NOW - what I would like to comment on is the bitching about spoilers that has gone on in this thread recently. I mean, (no names) one guy almost got banned from the thread for posting a preview video and getting complained about and then someone comes in and blatantly says what happened, but no one says shit then. Is there some unspoken rule that says you can post that stuff AFTER the episode airs and no one is allowed to get pissy then? Not that I am against anyone now. And spoilers don't bother me. Sometimes I even seek them out (like I did this time). I'm still going to watch it and the difference between that and just hearing about it are always two different things for me.

Plus, the god damn title of the thread says *SPOILERS*. So if you don't like them maybe you shouldn't browse this thread until you have seen each new episode.

Sorry \rant

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
This thread should be for non-readers. All of you who read the books should open your own circle jerk book club. Just sayin', it would make things much easier.

Anyway, I freakin' LOVED the episode, random thoughts:

- Ramsay Bolton, yaaay, people will wish Joffrey was still alive next to that sick fuck.
- Ah, Theon... Intensity!
- The guy who plays Mr. Bolton is excellent.
- The whole Purple Wedding was a brilliant angle, filled with intense scenes, relationships, intrigues and politics. Heavy shit.
- Bye, bye Joffrey, you goddamn cunt.
- This is why I love the fact I don't read the books, because now I have no clue what will happen next... Is Tywin going to take the realm, or what? How will Tyrion get out? What about Sansa? Who's behind all of this? Where the hell is "the most dangerous man in Westeros", aka Littlefinger?
- BRONN!
- MELISSANDRE!
- Poor pricks getting burned... Ouch!
- That little girl owning Melissandre, daaayum.
- The episode was great without Daenerys and Arya/Hound, which is a testament to the series' quality.
- After all, they're doing a tremendous job of telling human stories in a fantasy world. Kudos.

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.idareyoutoclickthislinkandseewhathappens.com
Ok just read about the latest epsiode and came here to say just this.....:yes:

NOW - what I would like to comment on is the bitching about spoilers that has gone on in this thread recently. I mean, (no names) one guy almost got banned from the thread for posting a preview video and getting complained about and then someone comes in and blatantly says what happened, but no one says shit then. Is there some unspoken rule that says you can post that stuff AFTER the episode airs and no one is allowed to get pissy then? Not that I am against anyone now. And spoilers don't bother me. Sometimes I even seek them out (like I did this time). I'm still going to watch it and the difference between that and just hearing about it are always two different things for me.

Plus, the god damn title of the thread says *SPOILERS*. So if you don't like them maybe you shouldn't browse this thread until you have seen each new episode.

Sorry \rant

Internet is full of haters, just something you have to deal with. I don't take any offense to bitching. I just brush it off. if people don't want spoilers, then heading into this thread with a title labelled spoilers is your own fault.

Now that I have that out of the way, for non-readers, who do you think nailed Joffery? I am interested in hearing who you think has done it

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Internet is full of haters, just something you have to deal with. I don't take any offense to bitching. I just brush it off. if people don't want spoilers, then heading into this thread with a title labelled spoilers is your own fault.

Now that I have that out of the way, for non-readers, who do you think nailed Joffery? I am interested in hearing who you think has done it
That new prince who is into the sex parties, lol. I don't remember his name ATM, but I would put my money on him. That "we pay our debts too" comment in ep 1 was foreshadowing IMO.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Somehow I think Littlefinger is behind it, simply because he was nowhere to be seen. He showed big aspirations for Sansa before, he probably sent someone to approach her and so on... My money is on Littlefinger.

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.idareyoutoclickthislinkandseewhathappens.com
Somehow I think Littlefinger is behind it, simply because he was nowhere to be seen. He showed big aspirations for Sansa before, he probably sent someone to approach her and so on... My money is on Littlefinger.
When I was reading the books, he was my assumption. Thought that is what he would do, he showed that he is a powerful man, and I thought killing the king so publically was something to further stroking his ego as well, hoped someone would throw his name into the suspect hat, looking forward to the posts following the reveal,