• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Changer Wrestling Thread

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Open contest with Masha vs. Emersyn Jane vs. Risa Sera! This is fucking cool. How did I not realize it was Risa Sera. Thats fucking cool as fuck.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Really fun match.
Stoked that Masha advance mostly for my ballots.
But I love when we are treated to a LIGHT TUBE FIESTA!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
JWM vs. Jimmy Llyod vs. Fatu.

Fatu is my pick. But Llyod is wearing a Broski headbane. Conflict of interest for me? Is he Cardona affiliated?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
GREAT ENDING! Solid match once again. My winning pick has already been booted from the tournament. but at least he didnt eat the pinfall

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Shane Mercer! I am not complaining - but who has he replaced? Taking on Miedo. The first singles match of the tournament so far.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
this match was solid. Warner is a great guy at taking brutal bumps and that is exactly what took place in this one!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Masha looks like an absolute maniac right now and take on JWM. Holy fuck. One its a great SF. but two, my pick could easily find herself being eliminated

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
That win for JWM is fucking insane. DESTROYAAAH FROM THE TURNBUCKLE THROUGH GLASS AN BURNING TABLE DOUBLE DECKER! I happily take a WPC L for that awesome spot