• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Changer Wrestling Thread

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you

Let's fucking go

And he's facing Deppen as his first opponent :banderas:

GBMfMZoXsAA9Gv0

Marty McFourth

Full line-ups currently for this weekend's set of shows. Some of the most loaded cards in a while, very hyped for Aftermath in particular for Gage vs Kasai. I'm really liking the names they got this year for the NGI, they have done a good job giving it variety rather than all the usual names.

I'm thinking Masha walks out as the winner so they can run back Blake vs Masha, but I'd also like to see Fatu win it.

full-list-of-participants-for-nick-gage-invitational-8-and-v0-7qwbyg57cx8c1.jpeg

"GCW Nick Gage Invitational 8"
  • John Wayne Murdoch vs Jacob Fatu vs Jimmy Lloyd
  • Masha Slamovich vs Risa Sera vs Emersyn Jayne
  • Miedo Extremo vs Daiju Wakamatsu
  • Violento Jack vs Ciclope

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F629510839%2F216774150960%2F1%2Foriginal.20231026-225529

"GCW Aftermath"
  • Nick Gage vs Jun Kasai
  • Blake Christian vs NGI Winner
  • Risa Sera vs Charli Evans
  • Lio Rush vs Cole Radrick
  • Violence Is Forever vs Wasted Youth
  • Do or Die Rumble

Marty McFourth

If all goes well, I should be here for Aftermath to do live reacts. I will most likely be watching the NGI on replay as I'm not watching World's End either due to being busy.

Marty McFourth

Plesantly surprised to hear that Miedo Extremo won the NGI. Definitely not somebody I was expecting to walk away as the winner this year but I really like they gave it to him. He's a fantastic worker.