• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Changer Wrestling Thread

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Hopefully the Saturday show is just as fun, I have plans so I will most likely catch that one on replay

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Was fun watching the show with you @Deadd2009

Anytime!

GCW "Please, Buddy" Results

-Jordan Oliver def. Man Like DeReiss, Alec Price
-BULLET CLUB War Dogs (Alex Coughlin & Gabe Kidd) def. Bang And Matthews (August Matthews & Davey Bang)
-Blake Christian (c) def. Warhorse – GCW World Championship Match
-Maki Itoh def. Shazza McKenzie
-Gringo Loco def. Mike Bailey
-Violence Is Forever (Dominic Garrini & Kevin Ku) def. BUSSY (Allie Katch & Effy)
-Santana Jackson def. Dan The Dad
-Tony Deppen def. KLD, Brayden Toon, Bobby Flacco, Adrian Alanis, & Jeffrey John
-Masha Slamovich def. Joey Janela
-Deathmatch Royalty (Matt Cardona & Steph De Lander) def. Charli Evans & Everett Connors
-The Second Gear Rejects (1 Called Manders, John Wayne Murdoch & Mance Warner) def. Jimmy Lloyd & Los Macizos (Ciclope & Miedo Extremo)

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Oh good, the fucking woman ref who only communicates with her hands and facial expressions is reffing this match.