• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Changer Wrestling Thread

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Billie getting a World Title shot is crazy. I'm so here for it.

I was coming in this thread to mention GCW is apart of WrestleCade Weekend, but I haven't seen this match announced until now.

WrestleCade's always been a great weekend and we're doing the 3-day pass again this year. Watching Nick Gage versus George South on Sunday afternoon as part of AML was brutal and honestly disturbing. I was genuinely concerned for George's safety given his age.

But oh my gosh, we get Matt Cardona versus Mike Bailey? I think this GCW event might be a little better to digest knowing what we're going into.

I will say, it'll be hard to be worse than Impact's satire show they put on last year for FOUR HOURS on Friday night. I was exhausted with little to no backstory

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Blake Christian/Warhorse for the title kicking off the show? For the love of God, Warhorse push his shit in.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Also I get you're making Blake Christian the top heel in the company, but why isnt he closing the show instead of opening.