• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Changer Wrestling Thread

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
The Japan shows were terrific, I really enjoyed them a ot. Especially a lot of the Freedoms talent, who always really impress me a lot in these crossover shows.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
It's about time they used Warhorse, I dont know why AEW never brought him when they signed Danhausen, they could have had WARHAUSEN for crying out loud.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
It's about time they used Warhorse, I dont know why AEW never brought him when they signed Danhausen, they could have had WARHAUSEN for crying out loud.
Well he had a match with Cody during his open challenge era and no one liked it so that was that

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Or they brought Warhorse in during the middle of the pandemic where they didnt have the crowds and only had the wrestlers in the crowd at Dailys Place.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Or they brought Warhorse in during the middle of the pandemic where they didnt have the crowds and only had the wrestlers in the crowd at Dailys Place.
And yet they parsed through the same process that Kingston and Starks were over and worth signing. Warhorse fell flat in his tryout, it's not crazy that they passed on him. Danhausen is/was the more valuable half of that team, I think TK is probably more than satisfied with how things have worked out, especially seeing how Warhorse's stock has fallen off a cliff since 2020.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
And yet they parsed through the same process that Kingston and Starks were over and worth signing. Warhorse fell flat in his tryout, it's not crazy that they passed on him. Danhausen is/was the more valuable half of that team, I think TK is probably more than satisfied with how things have worked out, especially seeing how Warhorse's stock has fallen off a cliff since 2020.
Danhausen was more established and was a proven merchandise seller without even stepping in the ring as well, to add to your point. Warhorse like you said didn't do well on his tryout and at best he would have been a Fuego. Forgotten in a few months and ultimately is better off in the indies honing his craft imo

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Coughlin and Manders had a really good match earlier this year in GCW. Remember it being fire.

I can't recall if I've ever seen him interact with Mancer much though, so I'm very intrigued to see it.