• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Changer Wrestling Thread

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Highly recommend this show, hot crowd all night long and all the matches delivered, especially go out of your way to see Joey Janela and Nick Wayne put on one of the best GCW matches of the year IMO

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I have some Fite credits saved up to get at least one GCW show free I think but I might wanna wait and see if they edit the audio or not lol

Marty McFourth

I have some Fite credits saved up to get at least one GCW show free I think but I might wanna wait and see if they edit the audio or not lol
It's a shame it was just commentary because the crowd sounded great and you could hear the ring action perfectly fine, commentary was just crackling and stuff when they were yelling, which was quite often on this show with the hype spots :lol

Marty McFourth

Worth seeing how tomorrow's show pans out too, could end up being a sleeper even though this looked stronger on paper, that happens quite a bit with GCW shows

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It's a shame it was just commentary because the crowd sounded great and you could hear the ring action perfectly fine, commentary was just crackling and stuff when they were yelling, which was quite often on this show with the hype spots :lol

That's not that bad then lol I'll probs wait and see how the rest go bc I can only get one with the credits and I just bought the NJPW bundle for October today (for said credits) so that's my wrestling budget this weekend lol