• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Changer Wrestling Thread

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Janela vs. Wayne a nice match-up for the Liverpool show. They've had good chemistry in the past. I think it was a Defy match I watched, was banging.

Lucky Ali been a really crisp worker whenever I've seen him. He's popped up on AEW Dark and I believe I've seen him at one of the other Indie shows I watched.

Sheik teaming with Bussy. :garrett Love I've got another two shows this upcoming weekend.

Marty McFourth

I could see Sanctified being one of those sleeper hit shows. It doesn't feel that stacked to me on paper, but those shows always seem to overdeliver.

Everett vs. Blackwood getting me very excited though. Especially after witnessing how good he was in that Takeshita match at DPW.

Marty McFourth

Feel like there's a lot of names getting booked I've never heard of. I'm always excited to see new talent, so that's pretty cool.

Pretty sure I've never seen Brett Ison and there's a lot of fresh names in that multi-man match as well. Not sure if you guys are familiar.

Twitter replies seem hype for that Radrick match. I'm guessing it might be wild. :garrett