• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Changer Wrestling Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
When you got a Goddess, you don't need them all, and yeah, what about that GCW? I hear they have trash fans according to Davey.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
But for real back on the subject, what's wild is that regardless of your thoughts on GCW, Nick Gage, or even Matt Cardona, so many people are finding this shit just awesome in general lol So good booking on GCW's part for sure to get eyeballs using Zack goddamn Ryder of all people :lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Weren't they throwing pizza cutters? Cuz that's not cool.

God I hope not because that is fucked up. It's one thing to throw Bottles but Pizza Cutters is to a whole new level of assaulting someone without touching them. Speaking about GCW can Gage get a shorter intro fuck I thought Apollo Creed had a long introduction dude it's a Main Event let's go stop sucking him off :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
But for real back on the subject, what's wild is that regardless of your thoughts on GCW, Nick Gage, or even Matt Cardona, so many people are finding this shit just awesome in general lol So good booking on GCW's part for sure to get eyeballs using Zack goddamn Ryder of all people :lol
its great fucking heat man, ill never not love seeing people get worked to a frenzy

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Tbf Nick Gage threw the pizza cutter into the crowd too. :lmao It's a fucking outlaw mudshow, idk why people are trying to apply "morality" to it.
Because people hold the indies the standards of AEW, WWE, and such because they are the "superior companies"