Game Changer Wrestling Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hopefully start getting back in to watching GCW shows soon, I've just really not found the time for it recently and they are usually pretty late shows.

Really need my fill though, I've missed it a lot. Probably end up starting with that show above, if it lines up well.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Fight Club is coming up this weekend. Two pretty huge events on Saturday and Sunday. I'm not fully sure yet on if I'll be able to watch any of it live. Maybe one of these. We have the War Games match too, which is usually a lot of fun.

Quite a few matches that really intrigue me. Especially Tremont vs Kasai and Takeda vs Mancer. Both of those seem like they'll be pretty violent/awesome.

That 4 way match in the tweet looks great too. Overall a couple of solid looking cards, sure to be a lot of entertaining action.

Reactions: Chris

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Full card/match graphic for tonight's show. Assuming I can find a stable stream, I will be most likely here to live react to it. I don't have FITE+ at the moment, just hoping my usual source when I don't have it pulls through for the show.

War Games match looks crazy just looking at the names in it. Team GCW vs Freedoms is a wicked concept too.

F7zhGdkXcAAfno1

• Richard Holliday vs. Charles Mason - Singles Match
  • Joey Janela vs. Jordan Oliver vs. Masha Slamovich vs. Jack Cartwheel - Four Way Match
  • Tony Deppen vs. Alec Price - Singles Match
  • Blake Christian (c) vs. Jimmy Lloyd - GCW World Title Match
  • Team FREEDOMS (Jun Kasai, Masashi Takeda, Takashi Sasaki, Toru Sugiura & Violento Jack) vs. Team GCW (Ciclope, John Wayne Murdoch, Miedo Extremo, Nick Gage & Rina Yamashita) - War Games Match
  • SGSupercunt (Mance Warner, 1 Called Manders, Sawyer Wreck, Allie Katch & Effy) vs Wasted Youth, Cole Radrick, Brayden Toon & Shane Mercer

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Seeing the two rings set up for WarGames later always gets me hyped.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
As iconic as the older Showboat set-up used to be, I do like this one they run with now. Also the posters in the background are a nice touch.

p34cjK4.png

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also it'll just be written thoughts tonight for the most part. I sadly can't lurk Twitter anymore for GIF's to share as they don't let guests use most of it anymore. It sucks, but is what it is. Might be able to post some tomorrow if they pop up on Tumblr.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Price and Deppen having a very good match so far. It's been really hard hitting and their chemistry is top tier.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Wouldn't be a Deppen match without him hitting the low blow on somebody :lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think Price has one of the nicest blockbusters going right now. It's so smooth.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Price getting the big W. Very nice. I actually thought Deppen had this one.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
That opener was fucking great. And we have the 4 Way next between Janela/Jordan/Masha/Cartwheel :banderas: