G-C-Fucking Dubya: The Big Bang and Beyond

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
GCW.png

GC Fucking W: The Big Bang and Beyond
:: A WCW Rules Production ::

"When One Kingdom Falls, Another Shall Rise In Place..."

~ Sypnosis ~
Backstory? This is G-C-Fucking Dubya; GCW needs no backstory! No, seriously, I'm sick of 'em. This is a Dream Federation, so prepare for a ride into mah mind!

The Big Bang
May 11th, 2008
Los Angeles, California

GCW Championship Match
Booker T Vs. Batista Vs. Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho had Booker locked in the Walls of Jericho, but before Booker could tap, The Behemoth, Batista, interrupted, his animal instinct reawakened, and demolished Jericho mercilessly, fulfilling a heel turn in the process (as Jericho is face), before finishing him off with the Behemoth (Copyright, plz :shifty: ) Bomb, therefore capturing the GCW Championship.
Batista def. Booker T and Chris Jericho @17:27 to win the GCW Championship

The Return of a Mega Superstar
Eric Bischoff appeared and introduced his longtime nemesis, Paul Heyman. The men bickered like old fools, reminiscing of years long gone and of malign tactics used in acquiring talent; suffice it to say, the fans booed the hell out of 'em, and lo and behold, one man appeared to shut 'em up; Bill fucking Goldberg returned and unleashed hell upon Bischoff and Heyman, spearing 'em much to a rousing applause. The segment ended as Goldberg signaled a championship gesture around his abdomen, and Bischoff and Heyman's KOed carcasses :)D) littered the ring.

Icon versus Icon Match
Sting Vs. Kenta Kobashi
The Dragons clashed in one hell of an epic struggle for supremacy, however, in the end, the Western Dragon's poisonous grasp could not deter the Eastern Dragon's determination in showing the western world his prowess and in-ring fidelity. As if by the grace of Buddha, Kobashi's stalwart conviction proved far too strong for Sting's undying passion, and after nearly a half an hour of ostensibly unending back and forth action, the Eastern Dragon summoned up enough fire to burn the Western Dragon's chances of attaining victory away...
Kobashi def. Sting @27:19

AAA Championship Match
Cibernético © Vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.
In a particularly brutal match up, Cibernético bludgeoned Mysterio Jr. and bloodied him, effectively becoming Heel as he expressed no remorse for his heinous deed. Donning the crimson mask, Mysterio was further assailed by Cibernético's old ally, El Mesias. His mask was nearly ripped off until his old compadres, Juventud and Psicosis, came to his aid and drove the tandem of Cibernético and Mesias away. Unfortunately for Mysterio, he had been left damn near mutiliated, his soul clearly ripped from his physical being...
Cibernético rendered Mysterio unable to continue @9:08

International Championship Match
CM Punk Vs. Sean O' Haire
Before the match occurred, each man cut a promo; CM Punk had slandered Sean O' Haire and turned heel, while O' Haire became babyface after debuting a new gimmick. Heralded as 'The Chosen One' by a nameless "mentor" of whom he spoke of, he had adorned his face in colored paint much like a warrior (guess) of yore, and had fashioned himself much like him as well, in-ring gear, mannerisms, and all. He concluded his promo by yelling the phrase, "This... is absolution!" In a memorable confrontation, Sean O' Haire defeated Punk after executing his finisher, The Prophecy, earning the International Championship in his first match in years.
Sean O' Haire def. CM Punk @11:24 to win the International Championship

The First Encounter
Rob Van Dam Vs. Jushin Liger
Described as a classic, Jushin Liger unleashed his Kishin persona and nearly defeated Rob Van Dam, but the Whole F'n Show had other plans, and he successfully knocked Liger senseless after a Van Daminator. Once Liger was incapacitated, Van Dam took advantage and leaped off from the top turnbuckle, crushing his adversary from above with a Five Star Frog Splash. The former ECW and WWE Champion managed to defeat Jushin Liger, if narrowly, cementing himself a victory in his first match in a few months.
Rob Van Dam def. Jushin Liger @16:31

War of the Nations Battle Royale
Carlos Colón Jr. Vs. Dos Caras Jr. Vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs. Alex Koslov Vs. Harry Smith Vs. Christopher Daniels
Once it boiled down to Carlos Colón Jr. and The Archangel, Christopher Daniels, of whose earlier gimmick of 'The Fallen Angel' received a minor overhaul, all hell broke loose. Unfortunately for Daniels, Colón Jr.'s father, Carlos Colón Sr., a legend in Puerto Rican wrestling, appeared and readily aided his son in winning, distracting Daniels and allowing his son a victory by way of Backcracker. Distraught over his loss, The Archangel promised redemption, and a blood price to be paid...
Carlos Colón Jr. def. Daniels @12:50

GCW Tag Team Championships Match
KENTA & Marufuji Vs. The Burchills
The Burchills, being heel, had largely dominated much of the match, however, once Marufuji was tagged in mid match, momentum shifted in favor of the NOAH boys and despite Paul's efforts, Marufuji defeated his brother, Drew, in a decisive manner, allowing himself and KENTA the pleasure of being the first GCW Tag Team Champions, much to the englishmen's chagrin.
KENTA & Marufuji def. The Burchills @12:37 to win the GCW Tag Team Championships

8-Man Gauntlet Match for the GCW Cruiser Championship
Mistico Vs. Black Warrior Vs. Juventud Guerrera Vs. CIMA Vs. Austin Aries Vs. Billy Kidman Vs. Ultimo Dragon Vs. Gregory Helms
Once CIMA had defeated his mentor, Ultimo Dragon, his final opponent was the Prince of Gold and Silver, Mistico. In the end, CIMA tapped to the La Mistica, enabling Mistico to become the first ever GCW Cruiser Champion.
Mistico def. CIMA @19:29 to win the GCW Cruiser Championship

-----

~ GCW Roster ~

~ Brass and Bold ~
The Man: Eric Bischoff
The Commentage: Joey Styles and Bobby The Brain Heenan
Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts
Backstage Interviewer: Eve Torres

~ The Hall of Champions ~
GCW World Heavyweight Champion: Batista
AAA World Heavyweight Champion: Cibernético
International Heavyweight Champion: Sean O' Haire
GCW Tag Team Champions: KENTA & Marufuji
GCW Cruiser Champion: Mistico
GCW Women's Champion: TBD

~ The Male Roster ~
Alex Koslov
Austin Aries
The Behemoth Batista
Billy Kidman
Black Warrior
Booker T
Carlos Colón Jr.
The Lion Chris Jericho
The Archangel Christopher Daniels
Cibernético
CIMA
The CM Punk
Consequences Creed
Dos Caras Jr.
Drew Burchill
El Elegido
Goldberg
Gregory Helms
Harry Smith
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Johnny The Bull
Jushin Thunder Liger
Juventud Guerrera
KENTA
The Eastern Dragon Kenta Kobashi
Reflection of Perfection Marco Corleone
Máscara Tigre
Prince of Gold and Silver Mistico
Naomichi Marufuji
Paul Burchill
Psicosis
El Mesias Ricky Banderas
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio Jr.
The Whole F'n Show Rob Van Dam
Ron The Truth Killings
Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner
The Chosen One Sean O' Haire
Shingo Takagi
The Icon Sting
Teddy Hart
TJ Wilson
Ultimo Dragon
Ultimo Guerrero
Volador Jr.

~ Other Personalities ~
Carlos Colón Sr. (Manages Carlos Colón Jr.)
Hector Guerrero
Mr. Black Jack Masahiro Chono
Paul Heyman
The Nature Boy Ric Flair (Occasional Wrestler)

~ The Female Roster ~
Candilicious Candice Michelle
Christy Hemme
Katie Lea Burchill (Manages Drew & Paul Burchill)
Layla El
Maryse (Manages Rene Dupree & Teddy Hart)
Milena (Manages Johnny The Bull)
The Natural Natalya Neidhart
Nikki Roxx
Queen of Chaos Rain
Shantelle Taylor
Sharmell (Manages Booker T)

~ The Tandems ~
Cibernético & Ricky Banderas
Juventud Guerrera & Psicosis
KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji
The Black Hearts (Rene Dupree, Teddy Hart, & Maryse)
The Burchills (Drew, Paul, & Katie Lea Burchill)
The Stampede Bulldogs (Harry Smith & TJ Wilson)

~ Weekly Programs ~
GCW Wednesday Nitro
Every Wednesday Night at 9 PM ET/8 PM CT on A&E
GCW Saturday Night RaVe
Every Saturday Night at 7 PM ET/6 PM CT on FX

~ Upcoming International Supercards ~
GCW & Pro Wrestling NOAH's Pantheon of the Dragons - TBA - Nippon Budokan Hall - Tokyo, Japan
GCW & New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom III - January 4th, 2009 - Tokyo Dome - Tokyo, Japan
GCW & CMLL's When Worlds Collide - TBA - Arena Mexico - Mexico City, Mexico
GCW & AAA's Rendezvous in Guadalajara - TBA - Arena Coliseo - Guadalajara, Mexico

~ Upcoming PPV Schedule ~
The Great American Bash - June 22nd, 2008 - Verizon Center - Washington, D.C.
Bash at the Beach - August 10th, 2008 - American Airlines Arena - Miami, Florida
Marathon of Kings - September 21st, 2008 - U.S. Bank Arena - Cincinnati, Ohio
Halloween Havoc - October 26th, 2008 - TD Banknorth Garden - Boston, Massachusetts
Starrcade XIX - December 21st, 2008 - The Georgia Dome - Atlanta, Georgia
Mayhem - January 18th, 2009 - Colonial Center - Columbia, South Carolina
UnCensored - March 8th, 2009 - 1st Mariner Arena - Baltimore, Maryland
Spring Stampede - April 19th, 2009 - Reunion Arena - Dallas, Texas
Clash of the Champions - May 24th, 2009 - Manchester Arena - Manchester, England

-----

~ General Information ~

The GCW Brand
GCW, or Global Championship Wrestling, is, for lack of a more appropriate word, a dream federation of mine. It is my vision of what my ideal professional wrestling promotion would be like, or booked. For those wondering of the endless World Championship Wrestling references and names, GCW is my spiritual successor to WCW. I loved WCW (perhaps more so the idea than the actual promotion) and thus, I feel it necessary to pay tribute to my once (and still) favorite promotion. GCW is my brand, my baby, I've soiled her name and now, it's time to make amends.

Two Weekly Shows, no Split Roster?
Yesiree. Nitro is the flagship weekly program of GCW, while RaVe is a supplemental program designed for guys and gals whose faces rarely grace Nitro and for building more character. See, I have a huge roster, and I needed some more space for talent, so I decided upon a secondary show for younger stars and so forth. The reasoning for a unified Roster is because, well, I really have no need for another Roster, as one World Champion (I technically have two, read GCW Championships) is enough for me, and one Midcard Champ, and well, I hope you comprehend the idea. The secondary show will thus be used for further character evaluation, building, reaction, and of course, spotlighting the more unknown guys.

Foreign Talent Exchange
GCW has working agreements with the following promotions; Pro Wrestling NOAH, CMLL, AAA, New Japan Pro Wrestling, World Wrestling Council, and Dragon Gate. NOAH is GCW's closest associate, while CMLL is of secondary significance. This means you'll be seeing numerous stars from all around the world, however, I will not be using them unannounced or liberally. I'll take a measure of care in approaching this, because some bookers would merely use 'em for jobbing, unnecessary and crappily-hyped dream matches, and so forth. Once I feel like using someone, I'll announce their coming beforehand, and I'll make sure they're rare occurrences. The magic would just wane if I use 'em in excess.

GCW Championships
GCW has TWO World Championships in possession; of course, GCW's World Heavyweight Championship, and as a result of Cibernético's signing, the AAA World Heavyweight Championship belongs to GCW. AAA has been mum regarding their reaction, but remember this; GCW has a contractual agreement with AAA, thus meaning an AAA superstar can and will theoretically appear on GCW to challenge Cibernético for the AAA Championship. Just a matter of when, really. The midcard championship is the International Heavyweight Championship, designed for up-and-comers of whom possess an absolute potential of becoming something far bigger in the future. The International Championship differs from a regular mid-tier title, in that the Champion is essentially a Number One Contender (to be) for the GCW World Heavyweight Championship; in order for him to truly earn Number One Contendership, he'd have to win an undisclosed amount of matches consecutively, yes, which means if he loses a match while he is Champion, his record would basically be null and void and he'd have to back to the drawing board, racking up wins once again until he reaches his goal, uninterrupted. Of course, there's a more traditional avenue of pursuing Number One Contendership, and well, you'll see... ;)

This is gonna be brief; GCW Tag Team Championships are, of course, GCW's Tag Team Championships. The GCW Cruiser (yes, cruiser) Championship is designed for my luchas/cruiser guys, much in the spirit of WCW's old Cruiserweight Championship (fuck WWE's incarnation). The GCW Women's Championship is for mah girls, and shall be a force in GCW programming, you'll see. BTW, women are eligible for GCW Tag Team Championships, so no sexism shall be inflicted in this thread. Equal opportunities abound!

GCW PPV and Supercards
There are nine pay-per-views a year; GCW's big three are Marathon of Kings, Clash of the Champions, and Starrcade. Marathon of Kings is of similiar vein to WWE's Royal Rumble or WCW's 'ol World War III, in which a huge match will take place in order to name a Number One Contender to the GCW Championship at Starrcade, GCW's flagship PPV in tradition with WCW's Starrcade. UnCensored, a PPV held in March, is a no holds barred event similiar to WCW's old Uncensored and WWE's One Night Stand. Clash of the Champions, in May of 2009, shall mark the return of an honored and storied tradition; remember, War is a Game, kiddies! :) GCW also hosts international supercards in conjunction with several lucha libre and puroresu promotions; GCW and New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom III is the only event with a concrete date, scheduled for January 4th, 2009, coinciding with New Japan's annual big event. GCW and NOAH's Pantheon of the Dragons is scheduled to occur during the calendar year of 2008, while GCW's excursion in Mexico alongside CMLL and AAA is scheduled for Summer of '09.

I left many things out, and for good reason. For one, I wanted to get this thread up and running, I was becoming sick of it not being posted. I skimped on the backstory for a good reason; who the hell wants to read another archetypical Bischoff wants to get back into the wrestling biz, creates his own professional wrestling promotion schlop? I don't know about you guys, but quite frankly, I'm sick of it. It may seem lazy to many of you, but believe me when I say, my shows will more than make up for the lack of backstory, and everything else as well. Nitro Preview going up next week, with Nitro following sooner or later. Thank you.

Toddy

Reaction score
I have to say this looks freckin good and good luck for it

Evil Austin

this looks very impressive, very well planned out and good luck hopefuly you can stick with this one and make it your best BTB yet.

Ill be reading

CT Styles

I love your backstories but that one was still good lol. This is impressive. I'm not familiar with some members of your roster but I'm sure I will become familiar with them. Expect a review.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looks fucking phenomenal. You're one of the best going around, and this looks like it could be a BTB that breaks new grounds here on IWF.

Go, WCW~!

Beer

I hope you do show that you are one of the top 5 Bookers on this site, with this, I really do. It looks awesome. As some may know, I am a MASSIVE fan of independent wrestling, so I will love seeing some of my favourites in action, eg. Kenta, Mistico, Volador ect.

Good Luck Man!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
This looks pretty cool and like CT, some of the roster I am familiar with but Mistico and Cima make this a must read. But what bought me was the exchanges and the Supercards.

USE YOSHINO AND DOI IN THE Dragon Gate EXCHANGE!

Edit:Thanks James:eek:

Moonlight Drive

*marks the fuck out*

Finally, this shit looks pretty damn cool. But one thing:

Batista fails, srsly. Drop the belt pl0x. :eek:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This looks pretty cool and like CT, some of the roster I am familiar with but Mistico and Cima make this a must read. But what bought me was the exchanges and the Supercards.

USE YOSHINO AND DOI IN THE NOAH SUPERCARD!

You do know that Yoshino and Doi are from Dragon Gate, right?

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
This sounds like an awesome BTB. Can't wait to read your shows.

After looking at your roster I think that the Dragon Gate wrestler Dragon Kid would fit in perfectly.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
great mix of talent, and you already have people talking here. I want to see what you're going to do with the Cibernetico situation there. this looks amazing, this should be one to watch out for big time.

Qwake

Wow, everything is looking great here WCW, this had alot of hype last time and it should be great if you have time to do it this time. Everything is looking awesome except for the whole "Batista is World Champion" thing lol. I will be following this!

WCW Rules

Reaction score
NITRO01.jpg

~ GCW Wednesday Nitro Preview ~

The Three Hour Inauguration...

The Big Bang has come and gone; men became champions, champions became icons, and icons became legends. In response to the historic inauguration of GCW's flagship program, Eric Bischoff has signed on a number of blockbuster matches for Wednesday. For one, The Icon, Sting, will take on the GCW World Heavyweight Champion, The Behemoth, Batista, for the first time ever, one-on-one, in the Main Event. The Bisch held a press conference following the success of The Big Bang, during which The Icon and The Behemoth had an altercation, leading to Eric Bischoff announcing an impromptu match between the two for GCW's historic three-hour inauguration episode. Speaking of which, neither Chris Jericho or Booker T were able to capture the GCW Championship at The Big Bang, so on the very first episode of Nitro, both Chris Jericho and Booker T will have a chance to prove their worth, as they battle eachother to determine the Number One Contender for the GCW Championship at The Great American Bash. These two former WCW Champions will do anything for gold and glory, and one will ultimately be named Number One Contender by the end of the night.

The Big Bang marked the return of Sean O' Haire, and in his first match, he defeated CM Punk for the International Championship. As of now, his record is 1 - 0, but can he go 2 - 0 this Wednesday when he faces his adversary, CM Punk, once again, and can he keep the very championship he has just obtained? Officially unveiling the GCW Women's Championship in a press conference after The Big Bang, Bischoff has formally booked a Four Way Dance to determine the first GCW Women's Champion. Candice Michelle, Natalya Neidhart, Nikki Roxx, and Rain each have a chance of becoming GCW Women's Champion, and very likely, none of these women will hold anything back, and they will each do what is necessary to become GCW's first Women's Champion.

The Big Bang featured a War of the Nations Battle Royale, in which Carlos Colón Jr., representing Puerto Rico, had been victorious. The men he had personally eliminated, Dos Caras Jr. and Christopher Daniels, will each be in San Diego, but Dos Caras Jr. will be the one facing Carlos Colón Jr. in a grudge match of sorts, seeing as Colón Jr proposed an alliance between the two during the match, only to unexpectedly eliminate Caras Jr. in earnest. Plus, GCW's Cruiser Champion, The Prince of Gold and Silver, Mistico, hopes he can finally end his bitter feud with his longtime nemesis, Black Warrior, as they bring their struggles from south of the border to San Diego, California for a conclusion worthy of their endless fighting, and look for a Trios Tag Team Match under Lucha Libre rules, in honor of GCW's partnership with CMLL and AAA. Consequences Creed, former NWA Champion, Ron The Truth Killings, and El Elegido will take on former IWGP Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Johnny The Bull, and Volador Jr. in a match sure to take your senses on a ride! So, be sure to check out GCW Nitro, this Wednesday at 9/8 central, for a historic three hour fiesta!

Scheduled Matches

For The First Time Ever
The Icon Sting Vs. The Behemoth Batista

Number One Contender's Match
Booker T w/Sharmell Vs. The Lion Chris Jericho

International Championship Match
The CM Punk Vs. The Chosen One Sean O' Haire © II

Trios Tag Team Match; Lucha Libre Rules
Consequences Creed, Ron The Truth Killings, & El Elegido
Vs.
Hiroshi Tanahashi, Johnny The Bull w/Milena, & Volador Jr.

GCW Women's Championship Four Way Dance
Candice Michelle Vs. The Natural Natalya Neidhart Vs. Nikki Roxx Vs. Queen of Chaos Rain

Carlos Colón Jr. Vs. Dos Caras Jr.

The Rubber Match For The GCW Cruiser Championship
Black Warrior Vs. The Prince of Gold and Silver Mistico ©

Plus Goldberg and Kenta Kobashi will make an appearance!

Card Subject To Change

CT Styles

Looks very impressive, I'll be sure to check it out. You're one of my favorites.