• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

G’day

Cult03

The Australian Horror Story
Hey guys, I’m Cult, another Aussie wrestling fan for over 25 years. I am a bit obsessive with my passion, watching more wrestling than anything else, except maybe rugby league. So much so that I even gave it a go and despite being a pretty fit bloke, suffered through it and didn’t last long. I know now that this sport isn’t for everyone.

I am involved with a lot of people on here already which is nice to see. They know me as the guy who makes lists of wrestlers that Cody uses when he does his YouTube deep dives. I follow a lot of wrestling companies which gives me an extensive knowledge about a lot of independent talent. I look forward to talking about them on here.

In saying that, I like a lot of genres of wrestling, including comedy wrestling when it’s done right. Too much of it can ruin a show for me unfortunately, which has led to a lot of issues with AEW recently. I’ve almost stopped watching Raw and Smackdown altogether. Current favourite show is Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling. Chris Jericho is my all time favourite wrestler. My current favourites are Killer Kross, Hammerstone, Fatu, Ricky Starks, Murphy and Daniel Bryan

Unfortunately I didn’t get off to a great start with Chips thread but I’m following the advice of a few of you (thank you) and I hope the Aussie sense of humour and a bit of honesty about certain products aren’t lost on some of you.

Thanks for having me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Welcome welcome!! Like you, Jericho is my all time favorite. Happy to see more people showing up and look forward to seeing you around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Welcome. :D

Are you still watching AEW for Jericho?
I think if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have bothered to start watching during the first lockdown last year.