• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
23mqwdl.png

Backstory? We don't need no backstory!

Roster? We don't need that either!

Just sit back...

Relax...

And enjoy the ride...

FWA style.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I take it as since you don't need a roster, you also don't need shows.

Qwake

Decent backstory, I LOVE the roster and I can't wait to check out your show...Be sure to check out IPW!

:shifty:

But seriously, have you failed so many BTBs you just don't put effort into making them anymore because you know you will just quit? Meh.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I believe he will start giving us pieces of a backstory..

For his sake.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
This could be the worst beggining of a BTB ever.

McLovin

Reaction score
4jrkuc.png

Welcome to the first ever FWA.com UPDATE, giving you the latest news on the company aspects as well as your favourite FWA wrestlers. Speaking of wrestlers that brings us to our first insight...

wrestlers
Where are all the wrestlers? Well FWA are keeping their lips sealed, but expect some of the best wrestlers from the top companies to be at the first ever event. Considering the beginning of the WWE off-season.

championships
FWA will be announcing the Championships to be contested for in FWA programming at the first event to take place on...

date announced
The date for the first ever FWA event has been revealed. The show will take place at the Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas on January 17, 2009. And will feature 2 action-packed hours of professional wrestling.

tickets
Tickets are NOW on sale for the event at the Reliant Arena. You can purchase your tickets at ticketmaster.com.

Bookers Note: Okay I think its safe to say that this BTB hasn't gotten a very happy response. Do you think I care? I'll be honest, no I don't. But what I do care about is making a BTB by me work. And I know I've said it 1,000 and 1 times and that this time it will work. I won't say that to you, I won't say it to myself either. I will just work. I know I'll never be at the top of the BTB Pyramid or an established booker, but what I hope to try to achieve is your respect. Not as a great booker, but as one who has tried his hardest to make a BTB work. I know I won't get it from certain bookers. (qwake) who has his head so far up his a.....:cheezy: Thanks for listening.

Reaction score
You want our respect, yet you don't care about our responses. So, you are drawing the audience further away from being interested in this BTB then?

I think a majority of us are trying to help with "tough love". You have to offer us something first to draw the audience closer, and it's only when the audience is following the BTB closely that they will have enough information and confidence in the BTB to respect you.

McLovin

Reaction score
Okay I can understand where you are coming from, and well I apologize to you. I was trying to create a bit of mystery with this, with the opening post not holding much information, meaning you'd want to read the next post to see where it leads on.

Reaction score
It's possible to post a handful of the roster, a small idea of how this BTB came to life and STILL keep the whole thing under mysterious discretion.

But that's not easy to do. Just keep it simple. What we all care about is you putting together good matches and managing decent feuds.

McLovin

Reaction score
I accidently posted the thread twice. This is where everything will be posted.