FWA Season 2022-23 Grade Averages Countdown!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oz

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Massive shout out to SS for putting this all together, and I assure you all it was not a vanity project on his part.

Seeing the spreadsheet and the posts it’s evident that he has put a lot of work into this for the section and it is massively appreciated.
Feel like if it was a vanity project he wouldn't do it last year when I ABSOLUTELY SCHOOLED HIM, SON

• Sad
Reactions: Tig and SupineSnake

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Appreciate the hard work put into this list SS. Record keeping in the FWA is at it's strongest it's ever been, and that's because of how strong of a mod staff we have.

Well placed congrats to all of those on the list. Low grades and high this was an extremely great showing from everyone in terms of RP quality. The Top 10 definitely earned their spots and are among the best crop of main event quality talent we have had.