FWA Podcasts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Btw FWA has their own podcast channel. There’s multiple series happening which is fun.

CBK and Oz have recently started a series about match writing and going over past matches, for instance the first episode was about the controversial Carnal Contendership 2022 match with the writer himself, Man.

Also there’s character retrospectives done by either TGO or SS which are fun, here are a couple of the ones featuring current FWA stars if you wanna find out more about their backstory.

We also just started a trilogy of this type of podcasts with The Exile and the guy who lost at BIB, Cyrus Truth. Because that’s what happens when you’re here for as long as Cyrus has, you tend to have lots of stuff.

We also have recap shows after the big events hosted by Man & SS and a bunch of guests.

Also Tommy Bedlam and OnlyJay did a podcast about BIB. But it’s not on the main channel so we don’t know whether it’s canon or not. Here it is anyway.

I’ll keep updating this thread with videos in the meantime. I do edit…Mostly the ones with SS, it seems. Because SS is the only one that can deal with my editing bullshit. These podcasts are very good at graphical stuff as well, I add jokes in there even I know nobody actually sees them…

Anyway here’s the YouTube channel because there are more videos than mentioned here including a live read of West Vs Toner from BIB last year and also Tigs podcast which his last episode was….almost two years ago. So there ya go. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Oz

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
this is a blatant the irish gaijin disrespect

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
this is a blatant the irish gaijin disrespect
I mentioned him at the end! He’s the premium content, you have to go to the actual channel to see it.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler