• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Future WWE Diva

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
It's nice to meet ya Raine! Hopefully you'll love it here as much as I do. And I hope one day you'll be on RAW and I can cheer you on! :)

Raine

The Artiste
It's nice to meet ya Raine! Hopefully you'll love it here as much as I do. And I hope one day you'll be on RAW and I can cheer you on! :)
Thanks, that is my dream. I know it is lots of hard work but I think I am a hard worker.

Zany Clowny

It'll be a tough journey, with lots of bumps in the road. You're only young, so try to stick to this dream - the longer you work at it, the better you become.

Raine

The Artiste
It'll be a tough journey, with lots of bumps in the road. You're only young, so try to stick to this dream - the longer you work at it, the better you become.
Yep, I have been training in the Martial Arts since I was very young and working on those things. I have come a long way in that. I do lift a few times a week at the gym but not heavy weight. I just stick to high reps and low weight.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Welcome to the site, and glad to see you're going to have a big future with a well plan. Just please don't come to my house and body slam me and we're cool... Or if you do, make sure it's from the roof onto a flaming table.

Raine

The Artiste
Welcome to the site, and glad to see you're going to have a big future with a well plan. Just please don't come to my house and body slam me and we're cool... Or if you do, make sure it's from the roof onto a flaming table.
Thanks, I will have to master the roof slam through a flaming table. That would be amazing. I'd love to be the first diva to fly from the top of a cage onto my opponent. I think that would be awesome.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Limitation is only of the mind. Believe and push forward, with hard work your dreams will become reality.

Zany Clowny

Oh dear, don't encourage the girl to go down the CZW route. :smirk2:

Raine

The Artiste
Thanks again to everybody for all the supportive & kind words. One thing that is a great thing for me is the support my parents are giving me on my dream. They both have given me the thumbs up on my dream.

Raine

The Artiste
Thanks, it's all in the hard work & I have two great examples of hard workers in my life t follow, My Rents.

Breadrun

Jobber
Welcome! I actually live 30 miles away from where Paige is from (Norwich) I hope to go on one of their training programmes one day! Would be so cool wish I had have got into it sooner really, anyways good luck on your journey, look forward to seeing the raine maker in the foreseeable future lol