Future RAW Storyline Revealed, Cole Spoils Vince Angle, WWE Stars at SNME, WWE Films

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-Advanced advertisements are promoting a feud between Umaga and Ken Kennedy for this September. As if it wasn't already obvious this confirms the fact that Umaga will be turning face.

- John Cena, Candice Michelle, Randy Orton, Umaga, Kennedy, Batista and King Booker are being advertised for next week's Saturday Night's Main Event which tapes on Monday night. Already confirmed is a Boxing match between MVP and Matt Hardy.

- Paul Burchill worked the SmackDown/ECW house show last night in Bangor, ME. Burchill and Dave Taylor lost to The Daltons. The main event of that show saw Batista and Khali battling to a no contest.

- Several readers pointed out that on Friday's SmackDown telecast, Michael Cole may have partially spoiled the McMahon storyline when he said Vince has an "illegitimate son."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The first WWE Family Feud episode taped on 8/9 with Divas vs. Superstars featuring Batista, Booker, Flair, Coachman and Kennedy vs. Candice, Layla El, Sharmell, Maria and Michelle McCool. More WWE Family Feud episodes will tape over the next couple of Thursdays. Other talents like John Cena, Kristal and MVP are expected to tape an episode or two.

- On an interesting note, Rob and a few other readers pointed out that on WWE's Tough Enough Season 1, there was a guy auditioning who's character was the illegitimate child of Vince McMahon.

- The Direct TV and TV Guide preview for WWE RAW this week lists the following:

"Mr. McMahon's illegitimate child revealed. Also: John Cena and Umaga vs. Randy Orton and Carlito."

The ECW previews only lists "Featuring John Morrison."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally the two main events scheduled to get a heavy push for SummerSlam were Umaga vs. The Jackass Crew (led by Johnny Knoxville) and WWE champion John Cena vs. Edge. The Cena/Edge match was pulled well before Edge was injured because Triple H wanted the title to go from Cena to Orton.

Joel Simon has re-signed with WWE Films for $500,000 for one year. Simon will also receive a certain percentage from fees and monies that they raised from the first three films.

Travis40

Fucking Michael Cole always spoils shit, he even spoiled the ME of WrestleMania 15, The Rock was supposed to lose the title to Austin that night and before the match Cole goes "And our new champion Stone Cold Steve Austin"

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I saw this coming and knew somebody would botch something along to way to spoil something and I knew it would be Michael Cole if anybody. He probably has a lot of heat on him now for that but knowing that Umaga is going face he is going to get a ME 2 type of feud with Kennedy that will only be under the main event feud.

Reaction score
damn it cole had to fuck up, he will have really big heat after this, btw he should do wat Jerry Lawler does and refuse to be told about what will happen in the show

Oasis

Reaction score
Lol Cole. The Boxing match sounds Blue, oh well i guess they'll just make SNME a joke again. I'm kinda looking forward to see how they turn Umaga face and fued him with Kennedy.....

LKP

Maybe he was meant to. And what the big deal? We all know its mr.kennedy. PLus if kennedy does fight umaga what about carlito where does he go?

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I admit it did spoil it a bit but we all saying that it's Kennedy so I dn't see what all the fuss is about.

What if Mike Tyson interferes inthe boxing match :) rofl

NinoBrown

Reaction score
We all knew it was going to be a male, so I don't see the big deal but Cole did kinda spoil it. The E hasn't done a boxing match since Butterbean knocked out "wats-his-name" who knows maybe it won't be as shitty as we all think. But since it's Hardy's in the match, I think we all know who's going to win.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
^Bart Gunn :)

It would've been more interestling if it were a woman but oh well.

Face is defo gonna win the boxing match. MVP will have something in the glove and then it'll backfire.