Future Of Triple H's Career As A Wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brooklyn

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm sorry but Barrett will never be the next top generation. Barrett's got talent but there not gonna use him to his full potential. They would rather have legends/old timers come in and steal all the spotlight.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Brooklyn said:
I'm sorry but Barrett will never be the next top generation. Barrett's got talent but there not gonna use him to his full potential. They would rather have legends/old timers come in and steal all the spotlight.

BROOKLYN BROOKLYN!!!
0ba2bd74687a24256bb11319b3e60597.jpg

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Brooklyn said:

They're eventually going to use their young talent. Whether they bring back legends/old timers or not. If you look at people like Daniel Bryan now, he's a star. It didn't take a lot, just a simple Money in the bank cash in, him getting cheap wins and shouting 'YES, YES, YES' and so forth made him into a star. Look at him, many people including myself thought he wouldn't make him but look at him. I personally think Wade's got a huge future ahead of him.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Brooklyn said:

Maybe, but I hold hope. Barrett can force his way into the ME by being talented. There was a report that he was meant to win MITB this year.

Brooklyn

Jobber
Reaction score
Saylor said:
They're eventually going to use their young talent. Whether they bring back legends/old timers or not. If you look at people like Daniel Bryan now, he's a star. It didn't take a lot, just a simple Money in the bank cash in, him getting cheap wins and shouting 'YES, YES, YES' and so forth made him into a star. Look at him, many people including myself thought he wouldn't make him but look at him. I personally think Wade's got a huge future ahead of him.

People said the same with Jack Swagger now look at him. Great talent getting sent to the sidelines with vickie guerrero.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Brooklyn said:
People said the same with Jack Swagger now look at him. Great talent getting sent to the sidelines with vickie guerrero.

Wait 'till Crayo reads this, you better be runnin'.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Hunter should wrestle forever as long as he doesn't harm anyone while doing so :)