Future for the ECW title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who might be the next ECW champ?

• The Big Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batista

• Carlito

• CM Punk

• MVP

• Mark Henry

• John Cena

• Kane will have it a long time

• Total voters

adrenalinegg

Reaction score
In the last years we have seen many ECW champions, and Im talking about the WWE ecw show, here is the list:
- RVD
- The Big Show
- Bobby Lashley
- Mr McMahon
- Bobby Lashley
- John Morrison
- Cm Punk
- Chavo
- Kane

From this list the only champions that where really worth are RVD, Kane and CM Punk.

The others are great wrestlers but they only won it to have more heat.

Actually Kane is set to face Big Show at NOC, but after that match who do you bnelive the next champ will be considering also that the 2008 Draft is really close.

Ill put some options vote and reply.:lol:

MikeRaw

I think kane will keep it. Im not sure what your asking though (that needs a thread) cause we could just say `who will be new champ`` for every title, lol... but at least your an active member:D
But ya, obviously MVP, John cena and Batista arent going to... They will never go to ECW (only a small chance for MVP) but Cena and Batusta will never set foot in an ECW ring.
You cant really say who will be champ in x amount of time, but anyways, I think kane will win at NOC

J

I hope they give a lesser guy a chance to shine soon enough...Like they did with Nitro and I hope that the guy is someone like Elijah Burke...He's been floating around ECW for a while...has a crap load of talent...and there's no reason he shouldn't be givin' a chance..

Qwake

I think Kane will hold onto it for a while and I hope he does hold itfor a while, he deserves it...But I do hope that a young guy beats him to win it (Matt Sydal would be good.)

Hometown Kid

Yeah "Evan Bourne" (stupid!) Elijah Burke, and Shelton Benjamin are the 3 guys I wanna see most get the title...