Future champions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dairydude

Reaction score
With all the drug investigations flying around the WWE these days, you gotta wonder how long it'll be until we see a card headed by:

WWE Champ: HHH
World Champ: CM Punk
ECW Champ: Some new guy

HHH isn't going to be fired so will always be able to hold the strap and CM Punk will never be involved in the drug antics, so will never have to drop the title to be suspended

just a thought

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I agree that even if Tirple H has done any type of drug, he would never get fired. Punk, with his lifestyle, we will never see involved in any of that, and personally I dont think The Undertaker would be involved in any of that either. I also dont think Matt Hardy will have any problems following the policy. But I may be wrong.

The Rated R CMStar

Why would you drop the title from Cena, a lack of starts would only give more title reigns by Cena.

!All Blacks!

Reaction score
i cant see cm punk as whc. he should just stick to ecw champ. sounds crazy i know, but id like to see finlay with the title at least for a while

3lions

Reaction score
Why would Punk suddenly win the World Title? Makes no sence at all. Also, if you go to WWE.com, you will know that Punk won't be winning the SD! World Title ...

Travis40

WWE - Cena

WHC - Taker

ECW - Burke

That's what I think anyways :rolleyes:

Wordlife

^ok, thats a bit more realistic so to speak... probably with Batista and Rey and some others going to be gone from WWE sooner or later due to possible steriods they may have taken, I could see those people as champs some day, maybe in the next year or so

phantomgerald

Don't see why HHH would need another title reign, just makes no sense. And Punk should just stay at ECW for a few more years, and I guess WHC should be held by Matt Hardy.

3lions

Reaction score
Matt Hardy? Not anymore. He's lost all the momentum he had recently, imo. He should've won the US Title by now. I would like to see Matt/MVP pushed upto the ME scene soon though. Although it probably won't be needed when Undertaker/Edge return.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
For ECW, I would love to see Paul Burchall get called up and win the title there.

On Raw, keep it with Cena, he's been the best overall champion in a few years.

On SD, it should be either Kane or Mark Henry.

kingovkings

Reaction score
wwe champ---- HHH
heavyweight ---edge or kane
ic champ---- cody rhodes
us title----matt hardy
ecw champ--- elijah burke

Trips V.2

Reaction score
^^Can't say I didn't see that coming.

All this speculation... hmm hmm.

I'll have to say:
WWE Champ: Orton
WHC: Taker
ECW: Punk
IC: Carilto
US: Matt Hardy

hbk4894

Reaction score
WWE Champ: Jeff Hardy
WHC: Mvp
ECW: Burke
IC: Shelton
US: Matt Hardy

Switchy

Reaction score
WWE: HHH

ECW: Burke, I'd prefer to let Punk have a long reign though.

WHC: Undertaker or Kane