Funny Wrestling Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I wanted to be petty too. :kitler:

I went through the last 30 pages, since you started posting in this thread @lissa

33 photos were posted by other members. There are 20 posts per page which means there are 600 posts on these 30 pages.
Doing the math here, that would be 567. There are some posts that are not picture related so I will knock off the 67 rounding way up.

That means in the last 30 pages, you posted 500 pictures vs everyone else's 33.

I don't care that you spam pictures here but at least own up to it that you do. Most of your posting done on the forum has been in this thread as well as your wrestler mistakes thread, mixing in some random picture posts in other threads.

Like I said, I don't care but come on. Don't call me out like that expecting mercy. I can be very petty when I want to be too. :pity:

• Wow
Reactions: Rosie

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I wanted to be petty too. :kitler:

I went through the last 30 pages, since you started posting in this thread @lissa

33 photos were posted by other members. There are 20 posts per page which means there are 600 posts on these 30 pages.
Doing the math here, that would be 567. There are some posts that are not picture related so I will knock off the 67 rounding way up.

That means in the last 30 pages, you posted 500 pictures vs everyone else's 33.

I don't care that you spam pictures here but at least own up to it that you do. Most of your posting done on the forum has been in this thread as well as your wrestler mistakes thread, mixing in some random picture posts in other threads.

Like I said, I don't care but come on. Don't call me out like that expecting mercy. I can be very petty when I want to be too. :pity:
Scott Steiner would be proud of your math.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Scott Steiner would be proud of your math.
9b2.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler