• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
im sorry but i got to go with Pearce vs Colt at GTGM. the match was just funny as hell and was a great way to summarize career in ROH...

what do you think the funniest match is?

Montana

I'd say Delirous vs Colt Cabana, but i forget if it was the first or second one.

Rell

Reaction score
I'd say the 4-way between Delirious, Joe, Evans, and Ebetaroh was the funniest match in ROH history. Everything from the slow-mo action, to Kung-Fu Evans was golden. I was surprised because Joe was a no nonsense type of guy at the time.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I'd say the 4-way between Delirious, Joe, Evans, and Ebetaroh was the funniest match in ROH history. Everything from the slow-mo action, to Kung-Fu Evans was golden. I was surprised because Joe was a no nonsense type of guy at the time.

I don't watch ROH matches but I've seen that match and it was funny as hell! The slow-mo stuff was class :laugh:

Soulpower

I agree with Rell, the 4-way was the funniest thing I've seen in ROH...EVER! Seeing Ebetaroh mock all the different wrestlers (and hearing Prazak act like he didn't kow who they were) was just hilarious.

thedeadite

Reaction score

This is all that needed to be said in this thread....seriously.