Fun things to do while your high?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Oh believe me, I used to drive high all the time... I'm just fuckin around. You always just drive extremely slow.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Oh believe me, I used to drive high all the time... I'm just fuckin around. You always just drive extremely slow.
Yea thats what i like about it too, drive slow, more cautious, and your following distance is larger.

noumenon

I don't smoke anymore but I gotta ask you guys this... I know it may sound crazy but...
When you drive when you're high..doesn't it feel like you're staying still and the things are moving towards you? LOL
But then you get the scary time when you drive somewhere and really don't remember the ride at all. That's when you check the car for large crushes and traces of blood and hair.

CT Styles

Watch this high. Simply amazing. Fast forward the first minute if you don't give a shit about some virgin giving an intro.

[yt]g02jT8lXhaA[/yt]

J

Myf riends and I sit in a parking lot, gclam the fuck outta the car, and then blast techno (My friend has an amazing system), and let the music control are moves and dance in the parking lot, It's AweMazing. Also sex is always fun while high.

Nation

By the way Sour Diesel is the fucking shit. It's not garbage weed it gets you fried.

J

By the way smoking in a tattoo parlor is, my ex was gettin her tattoo and we were the last ones in the shop and was talkin bout weed the whole time so after wards he's like ya'll wanna smoke in the office for you leave and we were like hell yea so he locked the place up and like 10 of us sat around smoking.

xMCMGxChick

Reaction score
Watch Batman or Halloween.Go to sleep [ I usually fall asleep]
Make out[with someone,it's fun]