Full NJPW/ROH Global Wars iPPV card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Expect more when Cole becomes the next champ, seems every roh champ has interferences in their matches under Delirious.Title is worthless.

I wouldn't call the ROH World title worthless simply because it hasn't been booked to shit like, say, NJPW's Junior Tag title.

But, yeah, interferences can be really annoying at times.

Cole's always wanted to work in Japan, so there's his opportunity with the Bullet Club. But, I don't see him being the one to dethrone Lethal, tbh.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I wouldn't call the ROH World title worthless simply because it hasn't been booked to shit like, say, NJPW's Junior Tag title.

But, yeah, interferences can be really annoying at times.

Cole's always wanted to work in Japan, so there's his opportunity with the Bullet Club. But, I don't see him being the one to dethrone Lethal, tbh.
Well I do not think kyle at the moment will be the next champ due to his booking. Cole or Elgin are the only ones

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well I do not think kyle at the moment will be the next champ due to his booking. Cole or Elgin are the only ones

Yeah, it looks like they've hit the pause button on his push.

Elgin? Hell no, mate. Cole? Wouldn't surprise me, but I doubt it.

Reactions: Pop Tatari