• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji & Booty present a crash course in 80's comedies.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Well sure, if you think you can put it back together. It's in about 10,000 pieces right now after I took a hammer to it. I've been wanting to do that for months!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I apologize for the delay folks, I'm just fighting off a nasty cold. Here's this week's assignment, a late 80's screwball spectacular from director Blake Edwards....

[video=youtube;OcEOoavqbLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEOoavqbLE[/video]

I hope you all enjoy this one as much as I do and we'll set the discussion date for next Wednesday, which should give all of you lots of time to check it out.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I should have this done by Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait. I love 80's since that was my childhood. I am positive I have seen this one but I think it was put the side due to Problem Child. John Ritter in anything is usually a great movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Going to probably need a link unless it's one of them movies that's on Netflix again.

As far as a remake for the first movie goes I ain't sure :laugh: I can't really pick good on that.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I believe Fuji posted the whole movie with that clip. I opened it and it had over an hour on time unless I looked at it wrong