• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji & Booty present a crash course in 80's comedies.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
So here is the deal your Professors (Fuji & Myself) will be giving an "assignment" each week. Your job is to just watch it within a week then we discuss it here. Before we start this...we will need people to sign up. We need to make sure this is worth our wild. So if you love movies and want to help out The Pulse with some discussions then hop on in and sign up.

List of people I expect to sign up
[MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=83]CM Blazy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=121]Porkchop Express[/MENTION]
[MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION]
[MENTION=72]Cyrus Riddle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=35]The Viper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1]Fuje Vise[/MENTION]

other may sign up as well...but I got my eye on you 7

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
And I'll do my best to provide each of you with a copy of whichever movie we decide on as well.

- Friendly Fuji

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I want to add [MENTION=12]Citan[/MENTION] to the list of people that need to sign up since he partakes in some of the LD's that we do during the week.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
excellent....I figured if we gave you a week you would be down...

btw did u ever get that money?

Yeah, that gives me a bit of time to sit down watch it, I hope they are some pretty good ones on this list

and nah, i'll pm you why i think it messed up, maybe it didn't send for a reason.

Petty

If You Smell....
Is there any reason why I always keep getting left out of the tagging of these types of deals? :/