Fuck No Mercy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
Can anyone actually get past the fuckin Career Mode in WWF No Mercy?

Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.
I should of gotten Paper Mario instead.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I've had the game for years and I can't get past 67% on some of the titles

Reaction score
If you just create a super character with maxed out damaged move sets that concentrate on one body part it's pretty doable. I always created strikers with 5 in Arms and Legs offense just to breeze through.

An alternative is to just make whomever you are fighting a super heavyweight, then when you just do the simple body slam or back suplex their special bar goes down to blue and you practically have your special ready.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
It's not about not being able to beat them it's about not being able to complete the story modes 100%

Reaction score
Oh, really? I always just got DQ'd or walked away to come back later and get defeated. I think with the exception of the Heavyweight Championships Royal Rumble part most matches only lead to two different routes at once.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
man, I remember playing that game and getting jumped by gerald briscoe backstage.....I think i was farooq or whatever....god, I unlocked cactus jack.....but freaking nintendo64 memory thing had short term memory loss and shit.

Phobicsilver

Reaction score
I remember I was missing like 3 or 4 items from the shopzone back in like 2001 or 2002 when I last played.

Alex C

Reaction score
You guys saw new mods for this game? I have new 2010 mod on my computer right now xD its awesome. Best gameplay in history of wrestling games.

Reaction score
Fuck yeah No Mercy! Greatest wrestling game of all the times. I beat it, I'm pretty sure. I know I had enough points or cash whatever to unlock everything including the Ho.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Fuck yeah No Mercy! Greatest wrestling game of all the times. I beat it, I'm pretty sure. I know I had enough points or cash whatever to unlock everything including the Ho.

Shit, man I forgot about the Ho. I dont think that I had ever spent more time playing a wrestling game than that game... The first Smackdown vs RAW game comes close but nothing comes close to No Mercy.

I remember playing Survival mode for hours at a time just seeing who I could unlock, and going crazy at 4:30 in the morning when I unlocked HBK lol.

Reaction score
It was so funny because I beat HBK with one of my gimmick characters that had all the jackass moves and I pinned him after a poke to the eye. I know we spent hours upon hours w/ Pokemon Snap, Blitz, Mario Kart but as a group nothing even came close to No Mercy. I'm serious when I say there were countless fist fights between my brothers and I when one of us would get the game alone and fuck with the other's created wrestlers, like putting them in Chyna's ring attire, renaming them something like "Josh the Cocksmoke" or stripping their key moves with some thing weak. Ahhh...good times.