• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FUCK FAMOU$ or FUCK TOK

Title says it all. Who do you want to say fuck you too...

Famous
Leeches posts in the What are you listening/watching.
Short dumb posts.
Thinks hes gangsta

TOK
After Hours.
Usually Fair Tempered.
Only posts when has something good to say.

Ok...lets have it...im ready to lose to this limey cock sucker...

Me and Famous have agreed to a bet..

LOSER LEAVES IWF

Loser being one with the most fuck you votes

Defiant One

EASILY Famou$.

TOK is light years ahead of him, does After Hours, makes good posts, nice guy usually stay out of the BS.

Famou$ on the other hand is a kiss ass, who ALWAYS stirs up shit. Posts entirely WAY TOO MUCH in the What are you listening to/watching threads. I never and I mean this NEVER see him posting in WWE/TNA or an actual wrestling related thread.

So as the thread goes Fuck Famou$

Dylanfsd

Famou$ oh Famou$ my first day you came on the SB you said I was an annoying punk,when I was having a good time getting to know everyone.You asked everyone there if they hated me and everyone said that I was cool and you ran off like a pussy.Now what you want is a fuck you TOK vote?Well.. that's not going to happen and dont be suprised....I do respect you it's just my second day here you tried to start shit with me when I did nothing to you.With that being said I have one thing to say and one thing only

FUCK YOU FAMOU$

Rell

Why are you guys even responding to this? Its obviously for attention purposes, and really doesn't deserve to be taken seriously. This is a sign of immaturity, and should be settled through PM's. btw, this seems familiar...anybody remember Nikki vs Trav40?