• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Promos From Shadows (Part 3 of 4)

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
This package starts with Chris Young sitting on a rock in a forest when a shadowy figure approaches, telling him that "It's time". Chris seems uneasy but follows them regardless to a cliffside, where they slide down the side before jumping onto a passing train. The person swiftly cuts open a hatch, and they drop into one of the cars, inside they see a car full of more of the "Shadows" before a faint bell rings and one of the shadows calls them intruders and instructs them to identify themselves, but the woman simply cuts one down with a baseball bat before Chris joins the fight with a kendo stick painted black. The two quickly destroy the shadows in the train car before moving onto a flatbed car with even more of the unnamed foes approaching.

"All this for freedom? All this for Liberty?" Chris said as the woman he followed moved on

They continue to fight them until they reach a cargo hold. The woman looks inside and is pleased with what she sees, although the contents of the crate are not shown or identified. She then tells Chirs to move to the next car while she sets the charges. Chris asks about the crew, but the woman shows no concern at all for them. At that moment, A masked man climbs down from the ceiling and attacks.

"Well, this is just my luck after that first match." Chris hits the gambol shroud on the masked man and tosses him out of the train car. The person turns around to see Chris on the next car. After making the decision to stop following this person, he says goodbye and decides to leave her, cutting the line connecting the two train cars. She reaches for him but does not follow. as light shines on the woman we see only her fire like red hair. We then see Chirs with a mask and evil like grin

"
I'm here I'm your savior I'll be lionized. My time is coming again."

Reactions: Rosie