From Cryme Tyme to Stopping Crime

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Former WWE wrestler stops armed robber in Florida

15f7816954b4ae54393acad27a746758

Shad Gaspard, WWE hero.
Shad Gaspard, a former WWE wrestler, halted an armed robbery over the weekend … a feat no less impressive even though it turned out the robber was armed with only a BB gun.

According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, Gaspard was at a Coral Springs, Florida convenience store when a man demanded Gaspard buy him a beer. When Gaspard refused, the man pulled a gun on him. At that point, Gaspard thought, “[Expletive] this … I’m not dying in Florida,” and then things turned very ugly for the would-be robber.

Per Pro Wrestling Sheet’s report, Gaspard took the gun, which turned out to be a BB gun. He then chased down the escaping robber, slammed his head into the door, and then immobilized him with a rear naked choke hold. Gaspard’s friends, including his former tag-team Cryme Tyme partner JTG, all of whom had been outside in a car, then called the police.

“I thought it was a real gun the entire time and honestly, I just didn’t want anyone to get hurt,” Gaspard said. “I just kept thinking about how I wanted to make sure I got home to my son.”

Former WWE wrestler stops armed robber in Florida

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What's the deal with mid 00-s midcarders having a affinity for stopping crime?

Daivari took out a violent drunk on a train, Masters saved his mom from arson by pulling a tree out of the ground and throwing it through the window, and now this.

If Vince ever wants a Citizens on Patrol faction he knows who to call.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Two comments I saw on another board about this:
- Vince doesn't like it when wrestlers break kayfabe
- good thing the cops didn't think he was the crook and shoot him

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
What's the deal with mid 00-s midcarders having a affinity for stopping crime?

Daivari took out a violent drunk on a train, Masters saved his mom from arson by pulling a tree out of the ground and throwing it through the window, and now this.

If Vince ever wants a Citizens on Patrol faction he knows who to call.
Should be a new faction???